Scheels coming to Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The only Scheels I’ve been to was in Fargo, North Dakota close to 20 years ago, and I thought it was the coolest store I had ever been in. I’m pretty sure there’s one in the DFW area that I’ve never made an effort to visit. :anyone:

There is and you should go.

Massive place. If they don’t have it, you don’t need it.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They'd better up the security around Woodland Hills mall lol...

Can’t imagine why they wouldn’t move it out to one of the burbs. Woodland Hills has really turned into a **** hole in the last several years.

Already a fairly covered market in OKC with two chain stores on opposite sides of the city. Besides, no land left in OKC big enough for a Scheels.

We have plenty of room in the Blanchard/Tri-City area!!!!

Southeast Newcastle between Riverwind and 62 would be nice, ‘sept that’s gonna hinder my comings & goings to Norman to the Atwoods. Maybe out around Tuttle would work for me. Since I retired I hardly every go that way. Yeah, Tuttle.

Anyone got the number for Scheels Corporate Expansion guy?

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can’t imagine why they wouldn’t move it out to one of the burbs. Woodland Hills has really turned into a **** hole in the last several years.

75 is getting a bit crowded, Bixby needs a way in and out, BA might be a decent choice.

I wager the folks that own Woodland Hills made them a deal they couldn't refuse, they are desperate IMO. To your point, it's going down hill quick.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
75 is getting a bit crowded, Bixby needs a way in and out, BA might be a decent choice.

I wager the folks that own Woodland Hills made them a deal they couldn't refuse, they are desperate IMO. To your point, it's going down hill quick.
Yeah, it is, though its not nearly as bad as Promenade mall. Since I've lived in the Tulsa metro area (BA, but you know what I mean) I watched the demise of Eastland mall (though I'm glad the made some use of it), watch Promenade mall go downhill faster than hot crap on an icy hill and Woodland is starting the same trend, hastened by the covid scare. Its the one place I definitely ignore the no firearm sign on the doors, and I usually only go there to eat at Its Greek To Me.
But, if this store opens up I'll definitely be going there to check it out.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, it is, though its not nearly as bad as Promenade mall. Since I've lived in the Tulsa metro area (BA, but you know what I mean) I watched the demise of Eastland mall (though I'm glad the made some use of it), watch Promenade mall go downhill faster than hot crap on an icy hill and Woodland is starting the same trend, hastened by the covid scare. Its the one place I definitely ignore the no firearm sign on the doors, and I usually only go there to eat at Its Greek To Me.
But, if this store opens up I'll definitely be going there to check it out.

Promenade is a whole different and sad story. Eastland was repurposed and is doing well. This may save it, if they do it right and kick out the culture that likes to appropriate your property.

Latest posts

Top Bottom