serious situation: stuck between a rock and a hard place

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmwguy25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok scenario is, having drinks with a good and very stubborn friend. All the sudden while standing bends over and starts garbling words and falls over. WEll goes on for a few minutes and things are all out of whack. Get him to the car and get him home. After thinking about it he's displaying stroke (tia) like symptoms but refuses to go to the er. I contact a friend who's a md he says the same thing and try to get him to go. Well he wont and will basically be my worst enemy if i turn him in to his family. MD friend recommends if he wont go just walk away. Nothing I can do but shoot............ I feel the risk is worth losing a friend. Am I wrong? I feel totally jacked up and just numb...... What would you do?
oh and crap my 666th post......

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mark the time symptoms first appeared too. There are certain meds they can administer within a certain timeframe of onset. Screw worrying about feelings....ACT. NOW!

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Call 911 and let HIM tell the paramedics no, if he's beyond stating his own refusal, they'll take him anyway. OR, take him to the ER and let HIM deny help, they'll quickley access what's up and determine if he's beyond giving consent. Time is important here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom