Sick and tired of

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Old white dudes running into the back of old ladies cars and killing them and then turning into a woman to get out of trouble all because we all know that women cant drive for shite. Just burns me up. F'n do the crime, do the time, own it...

Bluewing

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ANYONE that refers to themselves as "Irish American" or "African American" or anthing "else" American.
The only people that could refers to themselves as "something American" IMO is "native American".
Everyone else should be Americans of ______ Decent, IF their ancestry even needs to be involved with what it happening at the moment.
Put America first in our speech paterns and maybe it will help put America first.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm sick of Americans getting soft, lazy, and claiming to be victims. We (and I include myself) have had it too easy too long. Folks aren't truly struggling (think of a miner, or a farmer, or factory worker in years gone by) to live. The "safety net" has worked too well. Guns or butter - guns make us strong, butter makes us fat.

With that excess time and dime, we concern ourselves with how we've been mistreated, how someone or some group owes us something, therefore we are not spending our resources furthering our advancement. Gimme the 44oz Coke, my Hoveround and SS check, and let me tell you what a racist, sexist, ageist, fatphobic, homophobic country this is. While the barely-English speaking Indian immigrant earns his Masters while working 50 hours a week... give me a break, victims.

You could just sum this up by saying baby boomers and their kids.

The depression and WWII was the divorce that made the greatest generation overcompensate and spoil the baby boomers who somewhow now believe they had it rough coming up in the easiest era to eek out a living in modern American history.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ANYONE that refers to themselves as "Irish American" or "African American" or anthing "else" American.
The only people that could refers to themselves as "something American" IMO is "native American".
Everyone else should be Americans of ______ Decent, IF their ancestry even needs to be involved with what it happening at the moment.
Put America first in our speech paterns and maybe it will help put America first.
Anybody who has to put a prefix on American is a racist. Whether they are uplifting a group or down-trodding them. It is used both ways.

Latest posts

Top Bottom