Stop panicking

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nothing has been signed into law yet. As of today, now, nothing has changed...except our good sense.

There are still ammo deals to be had....if you are patient.

There are still gun deals to be had...if you are patient.

There are still magazine deals to be had...if you are patient.

Get your proverbial "S**T" together! We have a long, arduous fight ahead. Support the NRA and GOA.

We will announce details of our PAC soon.

Finally, resist the temptation to express your anger. Of course, we are all pissed off! But
do NOT make over the top anti-Obama remarks. These only alienate "regular" folks. You may not like the man, but you should respect the office. We can show our displeasure by working hard to make sure 2014 mid term elections send a loud and clear message.

Capm_Spaulding

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nothing has been signed into law yet. As of today, now, nothing has changed...except our good sense.

Get your proverbial "S**T" together! We have a long, arduous fight ahead. Support the NRA and GOA.

Finally, resist the temptation to express your anger. Of course, we are all pissed off! But
do NOT make over the top anti-Obama remarks. These only alienate "regular" folks. You may not like the man, but you should respect the office. We can show our displeasure by working hard to make sure 2014 mid term elections send a loud and clear message.

Amen.

HSIG

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

There are still gun deals to be had...if you are patient

Well said. Thanks

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Yep.

Tired of all the chicken little rhetoric, we need to focus and keep up the pressure.

10Seconds

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree on the rhetoric but not so much on the "ammo deals to he had"

I want some 7.62x39 and I cant find steel cased for less than $0.50 / round. If someone does know of these good deals please pm.

MFCEO

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been just sitting back and watching, i was lucky enough to be prepared, but I wold be lieing if I said I was not nervous.

I've written/called everyone that I can think of.

The core of us responsible gun owners have always been here, and share most of the same basic principles.

This new created panic though, makes us all look bad. We could control this if everyone would work together.

Latest posts

Top Bottom