Stop panicking

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capm_Spaulding

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've heard young, naive, crazy and stupid about my post... but I stand by it. I do believe the president and I'll take him for his word. Some have pointed out promises he hasn't kept and there's no denying that. No president has ever been able to keep every promise they make. Thing is, as much as no one wants to hear it apparently... there is no "they" when someone says "they" are going to take our guns. The national guard? The seals? The marines? I think this is the idea when people say "they". But WE are the national guard, the seals and the marines, you really think we are going to do that to our family and neighbors if someone gave that order? NO. And if by some odd chance we all did drink the kool aid and did that, you think you're going to stop the entire armed forces? Pretending for a second there will be this make believe civil war, what's a glock going to do against a tank or jet?
I'm just saying... before you blurt out "they" are going to take your guns... please consider the reality behind what it would honestly take to do that.. it's not even plausible. I guess it makes for good bonding, for those who have authority issues. Have to feel like you have one up on old Uncle Sam. You're the few super smart ones that know what's really going and we are crazy to believe what we are being told. Same idea behind the guy wearing a tap out shirt thinking he's hot stuff til it hits the fan and he runs off. Everyone can talk big and "by god" all they want when they know it's all BS. I'm sick of hearing anti Government riff raff that has no bearing. If it's a legitimate complaint okay but it's the same group of guys who also think the moon landing was staged because "an unnamed source" said this or that, that are saying a new conspiracy theory about this now too. And that is part of what has caused this panick, because the squeakiest wheel gets heard the most. All of the sheep are doing like good sheep do and are following the pack to "the" walmart and buying everything up. You all think we are the sheep but you haven't stopped to notice your own wool.
And you say I'm the naive one....

Last edited:

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm just saying... before you blurt out "they" are going to take your guns... please consider the reality behind what it would honestly take to do that.. it's not even plausible.

It's entirely plausable.
Apparently it's much more difficult for folks to notice if it is executed in smaller increments....

Cue

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've heard young, naive, crazy and stupid about my post... but I stand by it. I do believe the president and I'll take him for his word. Some have pointed out promises he hasn't kept and there's no denying that. No president has ever been able to keep every promise they make. Thing is, as much as no one wants to hear it apparently... there is no "they" when someone says "they" are going to take our guns. The national guard? The seals? The marines? I think this is the idea when people say "they". But WE are the national guard, the seals and the marines, you really think we are going to do that to our family and neighbors if someone gave that order? NO. And if by some odd chance we all did drink the kool aid and did that, you think you're going to stop the entire armed forces? Pretending for a second there will be this make believe civil war, what's a glock going to do against a tank or jet?
I'm just saying... before you blurt out "they" are going to take your guns... please consider the reality behind what it would honestly take to do that.. it's not even plausible. I guess it makes for good bonding, for those who have authority issues. Have to feel like you have one up on old Uncle Sam. You're the few super smart ones that know what's really going and we are crazy to believe what we are being told. Same idea behind the guy wearing a tap out shirt thinking he's hot stuff til it hits the fan and he runs off. Everyone can talk big and "by god" all they want when they know it's all BS. I'm sick of hearing anti Government riff raff that has no bearing. If it's a legitimate complaint okay but it's the same group of guys who also think the moon landing was staged because "an unnamed source" said this or that, that are saying a new conspiracy theory about this now too. And that is part of what has caused this panick, because the squeakiest wheel gets heard the most. All of the sheep are doing like good sheep do and are following the pack to "the" walmart and buying everything up. You all think we are the sheep but you haven't stopped to notice your own wool.
And you say I'm the naive one....

I can legally buy a tank or a jet right now...

Latest posts

Top Bottom