Stop panicking

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capm_Spaulding

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
WHEN DO WE START YELLING????

So you are saying everyone should believe you like when you said some of us where crazy that Obama was coming after our guns?

Just asking.

Obama has basically said word for word it is asinine to think the government would go door to door collecting guns of legally responsible individuals. And further more, it is irrational thinking like that, that has led to the shortage of guns and ammo. If you want the exact quote google it, but that was the gist.
From what I can gather from your posts you just like to pick fights so I'll leave it at that. :)

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Nothing has been signed into law yet. As of today, now, nothing has changed...except our good sense.

There are still ammo deals to be had....if you are patient.

There are still gun deals to be had...if you are patient.

There are still magazine deals to be had...if you are patient.

Get your proverbial "S**T" together! We have a long, arduous fight ahead. Support the NRA and GOA.

We will announce details of our PAC soon.

Finally, resist the temptation to express your anger. Of course, we are all pissed off! But
do NOT make over the top anti-Obama remarks. These only alienate "regular" folks. You may not like the man, but you should respect the office. We can show our displeasure by working hard to make sure 2014 mid term elections send a loud and clear message.

Well said.

Yep.

Tired of all the chicken little rhetoric, we need to focus and keep up the pressure.

Me too. Gets old fast.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Obama has basically said word for word it is asinine to think the government would go door to door collecting guns of legally responsible individuals. And further more, it is irrational thinking like that, that has led to the shortage of guns and ammo. If you want the exact quote google it, but that was the gist.
From what I can gather from your posts you just like to pick fights so I'll leave it at that. :)

Reddog, it's your life, you are free to yell your head off. I'm simply giving my point of view, and yes, as you are so quick to point out, I was wrong in the past, but that doesn't mean I am wrong now.

What's your solution? Stand and fight? Fight whom? Where are they? Are "they" knocking on your door? Cause they sure ain't knocking at mine.

You can believe what you want, but over the top rhetoric makes us all look crazy.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man I don't want to see how some people act if we ever have a serious food crisis here.

They will say I am gouging them for asking the printed price on a bag of Doritos since Wal-Mart sold them for less. Even though Wal-Mart suspended all future Doritos orders other than what was already in the pipeline.

Latest posts

Top Bottom