Stop panicking

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
but, but, but.....

www.garagejournal.com_forum_images_smilies_willy_nilly.gif

jsl_pt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Obama has basically said word for word it is asinine to think the government would go door to door collecting guns of legally responsible individuals. And further more, it is irrational thinking like that, that has led to the shortage of guns and ammo. If you want the exact quote google it, but that was the gist.
From what I can gather from your posts you just like to pick fights so I'll leave it at that. :)

Lol ^^^. Back during first election he and Biden both said they weren't going to touch our guns, but now he is. Now He also said word for word that many of the Guns I own he wants to ban. Feinstein's bill does not allow for transfer of ownership...you die and they get turned into the gov. Confiscation doesn't have to be door to door. He wants congress to take action. Can't believe you still think he doesn't want to take guns. Are you a "sportsman for Obama" member?lol.

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Obama has basically said word for word it is asinine to think the government would go door to door collecting guns of legally responsible individuals. And further more, it is irrational thinking like that, that has led to the shortage of guns and ammo. If you want the exact quote google it, but that was the gist.
From what I can gather from your posts you just like to pick fights so I'll leave it at that. :)

He said if you liked your healthcare you could keep it. He said he wouldn't raise taxes on anyone making less than $250,000 a year. He has said a lot of things. He is a liar. Word is that an AW ban and confiscation were both on the table until the backlash occurred and even Harry Reid wouldn't back him up, and that today's speech was revised just last night.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He said if you liked your healthcare you could keep it. He said he wouldn't raise taxes on anyone making less than $250,000 a year. He has said a lot of things. He is a liar. Word is that an AW ban and confiscation were both on the table until the backlash occurred and even Harry Reid wouldn't back him up, and that today's speech was revised just last night.
emphasis mine

If true that is very disturbing. What is the source of those rumors?

Latest posts

Top Bottom