Stop panicking

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What pisses me off is Ive been looking at buying a glock 19 and finally got the money together out of all days and now every store in Tulsa area as well as a few in OKC I called have no glocks because of the high capacity mags. Arrgggggg.
Maybe it's just been that kind of day, but when I read this, in my mind's eye I saw a car dealer-style ad "Buy two high-cap mags for $300 each and get a Glock for free!":pms2:

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nothing has been signed into law yet. As of today, now, nothing has changed...except our good sense.

There are still ammo deals to be had....if you are patient.

There are still gun deals to be had...if you are patient.

There are still magazine deals to be had...if you are patient.

Get your proverbial "S**T" together! We have a long, arduous fight ahead. Support the NRA and GOA.

We will announce details of our PAC soon.

Finally, resist the temptation to express your anger. Of course, we are all pissed off! But
do NOT make over the top anti-Obama remarks. These only alienate "regular" folks. You may not like the man, but you should respect the office. We can show our displeasure by working hard to make sure 2014 mid term elections send a loud and clear message.
Appeals to common sense rarely fly very far around here...well said, nonetheless, JB.

jrguns

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for your words JB. Very wise. And I also think the panic buying and all the talk from us gun owners has made a statement loud and clear. No more gun control. Look at the root of the problem.

perfor8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Best way for y'all to prove ya ain't panicking chicken littles is to sell me your unfired ARs at pre-panic MSRP.

I better clear out my inbox for all the PMs...

XPerties

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What pisses me off is Ive been looking at buying a glock 19 and finally got the money together out of all days and now every store in Tulsa area as well as a few in OKC I called have no glocks because of the high capacity mags. Arrgggggg.

Maybe it's just been that kind of day, but when I read this, in my mind's eye I saw a car dealer-style ad "Buy two high-cap mags for $300 each and get a Glock for free!":pms2:

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE! Act now and we will throw in 1 box of ammo.

BadKarma

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm optimistic now. It's up to congress and even democrats are admitting that it will not pass. When do prices go back down?

If nothing happens from the king and his court prices will eventually come down. When time passes and fear subsides would be my best answer. I don't think you
will see pre Sandy Hook prices for another year at least or maybe even until the mid term elections are known. I do agree wholeheartedly that if people would stop the panic buying it would make a big difference. If nothing major happens you have to remember there will be a lot of this stuff back on the market as people will be looking to recover as much of the insane amount of money they spent as they can, that won't help either. The supply also has to be replenished from the manufacturers that will take a while as well. If I remember correctly my favorite, Lewis Machine Tool, was already several months behind before any of this started. This has been, and remains, a very close call on a large scale given the make up of congress and on the heels of probably the most emotionally upsetting act of violence yet. I don't see the anti's giving up regardless of the outcome which doesn't help the fear factor. However this too will pass. There are still deals from reasonable people out there. I just brought home a 98% HK93 with mags for about what they were selling for two years ago. Be patient. This is still America, full of Americans who still believe in America, and the way of life our forefathers intended. We just have to keep the pressure on our elected officials.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Best way for y'all to prove ya ain't panicking chicken littles is to sell me your unfired ARs at pre-panic MSRP.

I better clear out my inbox for all the PMs...

Sorry but I do not own an AR, or any unfired gun for that matter. :D

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some of you are gonna be pissed at me, but Tha Big 0 used a free-market, capitalist solution to ban guns and ammo.

Ya can't get any, can ya? Played!

JB yer spot on. Did I say that? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Latest posts

Top Bottom