Stop panicking

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XPerties

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What pisses me off is Ive been looking at buying a glock 19 and finally got the money together out of all days and now every store in Tulsa area as well as a few in OKC I called have no glocks because of the high capacity mags. Arrgggggg.

Cowman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pretty much the big chains are out of 22LR. But, I have bought 700 rounds of 40 grain in small mom and pop hardware stores. Since yesterday. I could have bought more. There is still some out there. One store I went in. Just asked them and he pulled out 300 rounds of Remington from under the counter. Regards.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
But if everyone stops panicking I will not have anything to watch!!! Seriously watching some of the panic buying has been very funny.

Of course that may be because I have what I need already. :D

lilboots

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The thing that struck me about his speech today, is that, as of right now, there is no bill. To me that shows he has lost, and knows it, but had to make a speech because he promised one. Think he got a cold slap in the face as to how far away he is from the American people in their beliefs. We may be silent most of the time, but the majority of Americans still take the Constitution seriously, unlike the people running the White House. I mean, how could people living over 200 years ago be smarter than him right?

lilboots

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
But if everyone stops panicking I will not have anything to watch!!! Seriously watching some of the panic buying has been very funny.

Of course that may be because I have what I need already. :D

I have enjoyed watching people freak out trying to buy stuff RIGHT NOW. Just frustrated that this mess has curtailed my shooting, because I dont want to shoot up ammo I cant replace.

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nothing has been signed into law yet. As of today, now, nothing has changed...except our good sense.

There are still ammo deals to be had....if you are patient.

There are still gun deals to be had...if you are patient.

There are still magazine deals to be had...if you are patient.

Get your proverbial "S**T" together! We have a long, arduous fight ahead. Support the NRA and GOA.

We will announce details of our PAC soon.

Finally, resist the temptation to express your anger. Of course, we are all pissed off! But
do NOT make over the top anti-Obama remarks. These only alienate "regular" folks. You may not like the man, but you should respect the office. We can show our displeasure by working hard to make sure 2014 mid term elections send a loud and clear message.

Thanks for your words of wisdom JB. Patience is the key right now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom