Students suspended for wearing Confederate flags to protest gay rainbow flag

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Isha's Pa Pa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just like there is no place for thr Rebel flag in school there is also no place for the gay pride rainbow flag flying at school either ! School is a place for our kids to learn not to be bombarded by Gay rights activist pushing there gay rights on others !!!!

Dukester

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I didn't say anything even remotely close to "hate is illegal" Idk where you got that.
And it isn't a 1st Amendment issue either, it's a school issue. We aren't talking about people in public, we are talking about children in a school. They have to follow rules that we don't.
And you say I missed the point..... APSSSSHHH!
The point you made was pretty lame, so just let it die.......sshhhhhhh.......

Dukester

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Just like there is no place for thr Rebel flag in school there is also no place for the gay pride rainbow flag flying at school either ! School is a place for our kids to learn not to be bombarded by Gay rights activist pushing there gay rights on others !!!!

That is the truth. It is up to parents to decide what to teach their kids when it comes to moral issues.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

So I suppose we should be flag-free? Does that include the Mexican flag? How about the good 'ol hammer & sickle some of the %%* kids like to sport around on T-Shirts?

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is the truth. It is up to parents to decide what to teach their kids when it comes to moral issues.

But homosexuality isn't a moral issue, as it isn't a choice. People don't have a choice to be gay any more than they have a choice to be born with blue eyes, or be born black, or be born with curly hair. While it's technically true that parents have the right to teach their kids that black kids or curly-haired kids are immoral simply because of the color of their skin or the texture of their hair, it doesn't mean it's an acceptable lesson to teach impressionable minds. It's still ignorant and can be quite dangerous.

Dukester

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
But homosexuality isn't a moral issue, as it isn't a choice. People don't have a choice to be gay any more than they have a choice to be born with blue eyes, or be born black, or be born with curly hair. While it's technically true that parents have the right to teach their kids that black kids or curly-haired kids are immoral simply because of the color of their skin or the texture of their hair, it doesn't mean it's an acceptable lesson to teach impressionable minds. It's still ignorant and can be quite dangerous.

You continue to present your point of view as fact, and you call me ignorant?

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You continue to present your point of view as fact, and you call me ignorant?

I'm about to get slammed at work (no pun intended), but here's a couple links for reading:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15539346
http://classes.biology.ucsd.edu/bisp194-1.FA09/Blanchard_2001.pdf

Not to mention that homosexuality has been displayed in the majority of animal species, and not just a chihuahua humping the neighbor's dog. Homosexual relationships have been formed. Even a male-male pair of penguins in the Central Park Zoo successfully raised a baby together for several years.

Plus, when did you decide to be straight? You and I look at boobies and we think, "Daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn, gurl!" Now, for just 5 seconds, look at your male co-worker's crotch and think, "Daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn, boy!". You can't, can you? If homosexuality were a choice, then you could easily choose to be gay, even if just for a minute to see what it's like to be attracted to another male. You have a natural attraction to women that you can't explain, you can't shut off. You feel that attraction and there's nothing in the world that can stop it.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a lot of natural impulses, common sense and sometimes the law keep me from acting on them, but it is my choice.

Two males raising a penguin doesn't surprise me at all, it is NYC, after all.

Since we're all nature-boy and stuff, how do homosexuals help the species? Do they produce offspring? Add better and stronger qualities to the gene pool?

Should be a self-limiting trait, bred out of the gene pool, if what you say it true.

Dukester

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm about to get slammed at work (no pun intended), but here's a couple links for reading:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15539346
http://classes.biology.ucsd.edu/bisp194-1.FA09/Blanchard_2001.pdf

Not to mention that homosexuality has been displayed in the majority of animal species, and not just a chihuahua humping the neighbor's dog. Homosexual relationships have been formed. Even a male-male pair of penguins in the Central Park Zoo successfully raised a baby together for several years.

Plus, when did you decide to be straight? You and I look at boobies and we think, "Daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn, gurl!" Now, for just 5 seconds, look at your male co-worker's crotch and think, "Daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn, boy!". You can't, can you? If homosexuality were a choice, then you could easily choose to be gay, even if just for a minute to see what it's like to be attracted to another male. You have a natural attraction to women that you can't explain, you can't shut off. You feel that attraction and there's nothing in the world that can stop it.

All I'm really getting from you is that you are all about tolerance as long as people think like you. You can't stand that I don't agree and you hate it even more because most of my morals come from the bible. Even though I have said that i tolerate those with whom I don't agree and not raise a hand against them, it's not good enough because I'm not drinking your Kool aid.
When you grow up and become what I like to call "a big boy" you'll see that you don't get to tell others how to think or how to raise their kids. Sometimes you have to agree to disagree, which is what I've done with the whole gay issue. The only real point I made on here is that you are entitled to your beliefs as long as you don't trample mine. You don't get that because your idea of tolerance is purely one sided.
You better go make that first million while you still know everything cause take it from me, you'll wake up one day and realize you don't know jack.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a lot of natural impulses, common sense and sometimes the law keep me from acting on them, but it is my choice.

Two males raising a penguin doesn't surprise me at all, it is NYC, after all.

Since we're all nature-boy and stuff, how do homosexuals help the species? Do they produce offspring? Add better and stronger qualities to the gene pool?

Should be a self-limiting trait, bred out of the gene pool, if what you say it true.

It doesn't work like that. Gay guys don't have sex to produce gay offspring. Gays are born from heterosexual acts. Those links provide some evidence suggesting just that.

How do infertile individuals help the species? Since they cannot produce offspring, should they be denied the legal rights provided under the contract of marriage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom