The AR-15 Economy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been thinking about this some more tonight...

I wonder how many of the THOUSANDS of AR-15 rifles, lowers, uppers and custom parts and accessories manufacturers have contacted their congressmen to tell them that the government is essentially trying to put them out of business?

Think about how many different brands, options, parts and accessories for the AR-15 platform are sold every day in America? How many people will literally lose their jobs if a ban is enacted?

Beyond the economy of it all, think about what this means in terms of what has amounted to a boon to the shooting sports in competition, defense capabilities and the ability of firearms enthusiasts to built their own weapons to their specifications and customize them in whatever way they wish. It makes me want to vomit to think about how a ban will literally gut what has become the most successful shooting platform EVER.

I really hope that our elected representatives will stand up for the Constitution and our rights.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You act like this administration has ever been pro business. There's no way they care about the firearms business.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You act like this administration has ever been pro business. There's no way they care about the firearms business.

Of course not...

I'm just pissed about it all and not just from a business perspective... if you look at every aspect of firearms in America, the AR-15 has been an amazing success and draws new shooters to the community.

It's just a shame...

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I just dont see the votes in congress or senate. Im still worried tho. The math is on our side unless a bunch of them jump ship.

Colburn has said he will not run again so he really has nothing to lose by voting for a ban. I DONT think he will but who knows. Im sure there are others on the fence.

Latest posts

Top Bottom