The Closing of OSA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EFsDad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
An extremely liberal friend of mine found out I owned OSA and called me today. I was told that "I am extremely disappointed you would own such a hideous bastion of paranoids, racists and losers. If you have an ounce of human decency or an iota of respect for the victims of gun violence, you will shut that site down immediately."

I replied, "Well XXXX, I have both those things, and I also have a pair of size 14 Lucchese boots that I will put up your a$$ if you ever call me again. In fact, if you happen to see me out someplace, do us both a favor and avoid me."

I don't think we're friends any more.
J

Wow, size 14 Luccheses, they must be like little masterpieces.

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Most people talk big about what they "will do" or "would have done," until they are really faced with a trying situation, then you learn the true measure of a man.

JB, I have to say that this one action on your part has earned you more of my respect than you can imagine. I know that standing up for your beliefs can sometimes be difficult. I just wish that more people had the integrity to do as you did in this situation. Thank you for standing up for what so many take for granted.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't believe you are such a narrow minded brash stiff necked individual. Did you even once stop and consider how your response might have made your friend feel? If you are what represents this site then I feel sorry for all of you. My gawd man what happened to you?

Latest posts

Top Bottom