The Closing of OSA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Swapwap

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why is it liberals always start the name calling game. I wish they would all go to another country and live among themselves and see how far that gets them. I've have similar situations where friends of many years unfriendly me on FB. I say, so long. My rights are more important than their so called friendship.....

elcaBob

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
JB, may your mind continue to chase
May your fortunes be good en mass
Let your freedoms move you to place
Size 14s in their collective ass

Good on you, Brother.

MuTau007

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry the friendship came to a head. But, friendship is a two way road not a totalitarian or majority rules. We are a republic not a democracy and these people need to remember that. Majority doesn't "rule" our constitution rules and we have freedom if speach!

And whose scruffy looking... Ha! Au revoir

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
An extremely liberal friend of mine found out I owned OSA and called me today. I was told that "I am extremely disappointed you would own such a hideous bastion of paranoids, racists and losers. If you have an ounce of human decency or an iota of respect for the victims of gun violence, you will shut that site down immediately."

I replied, "Well XXXX, I have both those things, and I also have a pair of size 14 Lucchese boots that I will put up your a$$ if you ever call me again. In fact, if you happen to see me out someplace, do us both a favor and avoid me."

I don't think we're friends any more.

Damn, and all this time I was paranoid about losing a race with my ugly illegitimate brother!!!

I would say, well played.

If it makes you feel any better, my brother called me up and did the old "no one needs assault weapons thing". I told him that we would have to agree to disagree. And that he was wrong.

Dave

10Seconds

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Funny that such a person believes you should throw away your investment and time to suit their values and sensibilities.

Glad you made the right choice, if you can even call it one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom