The Fever Is Setting In!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sooner_Fan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm definetly getting the fever again! I haven't had it in many years as I've been busy with getting married, having kids, lost land contacts, kid's events, life, etc. However, I recently gained access to some land and will be taking my 12 and 11 year old boys out for opening youth weekend. I am so fired up and can't wait to give them this experience.

Personally, I really don't care to go for me anymore it's all about seeing the joy in their eyes and introducing them to the sport. Here's looking to a good fall hunt! :drink:

kdlong

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
made full circle back in the kiamichi mountains in
putting up the cameras and filling feeders this weekend. my dad got my brother and myself some battery operated feeders for xmas. so this year we are going to be in style. but we are still going to use the old pipe feeders also.get to put a feeder on a new place this year we have hunted it before but was not allowed to use feeders on it. but my buddy finally realized after seeing the pics we got last year off my cousins place that feeders aren't so bad.the only thing is he gets to hunt by our feeders we are furnishing the corn for.but the trade is worth it in the long run.we get to hunt the place because we do all the brushhogging and fence repair on the place for the hunting rights

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You must post your trail cam pics!

These pics were taken by my buds trail cam. Check out this large hog!

afarm3.static.flickr.com_2559_3860201555_6312d52f0b_b.jpg

afarm4.static.flickr.com_3468_3860983720_5f95765eb5_b.jpg

We have turkey's all over the place... Maybe a fall turkey is in my future!

afarm3.static.flickr.com_2552_3860983834_60c9269f97_b.jpg

afarm3.static.flickr.com_2459_3860983364_378f67e3f3_b.jpg

No serious bucks on camera yet. But we know they're there. :)

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How about this freakin' weather, is it nice or what? I have seen many an early October that was much hotter than it is right now, lets hope it holds out.

Supposed to be in the upper 50's in my area tomorrow morning, think I'll get up early and head to the woods for a little scouting and pulls the SD cards in my cameras.

You think after 12 years on the same place I'd be done scouting by now, but you would be wrong.:D

Latest posts

Top Bottom