Think warm thoughts for me....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shooterdave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The good news..... Going fishing!! The bad news.... Going fishing... Tomorrow! We have a tournament tomorrow at McGee Creek. Gonna be a wet, cold mutha!! You boys think warm thought for me! I'll need all I can get...

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good luck Brotha!
I fished the Ice Bowl tourney at Grand lake about 15 years ago as an armature during the BASS event. We had to dip our rods and reels into the water to get the ice off before every cast. Miserable conditions, and we didn't do well.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Brrrrrrr that sounds cold! I'll be out too, but wrapped up like a camo mummy in a layout blind waiting for ducks......good luck!

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have unloaded a boat before and the ramp froze up behind me. Ice build up on the rod and like Dennis said had to be dipped to thaw. We were catching hybrid in 65' of water.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The good news..... Going fishing!! The bad news.... Going fishing... Tomorrow! We have a tournament tomorrow at McGee Creek. Gonna be a wet, cold mutha!! You boys think warm thought for me! I'll need all I can get...

My warm thoughts are better than any old hairy guys' warm thoughts, don't cha think??!? :naughty: :rollingla :kiss:

Good luck! And thinking warm thoughts of ... errrr ... for ya! :hey3:

Latest posts

Top Bottom