Toyota Tacoma

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you use the highlift jack or is for decoration? I used one to pull out and 83 Toyota 4x4 stuck in deep mud. Took forever.
Used it quite a bit for random things. They are not a necessity but can come in handy. My bumper came with the mount so why not I figure.

Last time was when buddy lost a wheel bearing on his Massey Ferguson while brushogging at the deer lease and the goober didn't have a jack. I have used it on tractors and mowers more than anything.

Knock on wood I have never needed it on the trail in 230k on this truck and 70K on my last Tacoma. I have never had a flat or needed a trail repair. I carry a bottle jack too.

Hi-lifts can be scary if you're a goober. They make a super slow winch but better than nothing. Better to find a come-a-long if you are electric winchless.

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I'm calling off the 1st OKshooters Importathon Offroadaganza:

1. Nobody wanted to go North of Edmond with their pavement princesses. Frontier's first victory in the midsize battle lol
2. Ex-wife is dropping of the dog (might as well be a kid) tomorrow at 900am. the chains were not broken...

Maybe next time.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I'm calling off the 1st OKshooters Importathon Offroadaganza:

1. Nobody wanted to go North of Edmond with their pavement princesses. Frontier's first victory in the midsize battle lol
2. Ex-wife is dropping of the dog (might as well be a kid) tomorrow at 900am. the chains were not broken...

Maybe next time.
lmao!

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have my 90lb ball of fur back so its meme time:

71515909.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom