Trashy neighbors... what to do?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

de-evoproject

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would say start with talking to them. just tell them it looks trashy and you would appreciate them cleaning it up or at least moving it out of sight.

Unless of course you think they might be the type of people to retaliate if you do end up getting the code enforcement out on them. In that case just stick with the calls to code enforcement. Keeping calling until they do something.

davebloomer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
yes they own the place. I'll keep after the code people and hopefully they can help. I'll also get with the other neighbors. The people who actually live there are quite old but it is their kids that bring the trash to dump there. The majority of it is wood which I know they burn during the winter but they have a large backyard they could keep it in. Thanks everyone

PUMPKIN

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
call the city like your doing AND install a privacy fence. I cant stand trashy people. i had this problem at my last housing edition. they were about 6 houses away but i still had to drive by it and it ruind my day every time. what is it with these people, they have to kick in the garage door and take off all of the screens on the house!!! trash.

n8thegr8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
we have neighbors that are basically the same. They have a two car driveway, and at least 6 cars (all jalopies mind you), and when their daughter and her baby daddy come over, they take up our side of the street. I so can't wait to finish my masters and gtfo of here. Plan is to get a few acres and build in colorado somewhere, where I can shoot my denty moore cans in peace...

itzkwik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
if there are any types of liquid containing barrels or any oil/chemical related items outside you could call the EPA and state your concern about the possibility of chemical runoff into the storm water drains or ground water and they will be out there in no time at all,thats if they have these types of containers or you could say you are worrysome about lead paint on the junk outside if the city officials wont get involved, i know for a fact the EPA will come specially these days.

Hoorayebay

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
fill up a super soaker full of gasoline and spray their house. Then shoot roman candles their way. Kidding. Just send an official looking letter stating that the community does not appreciate their trashy appearance and actions will be taken if they do not correct their ways. Easy as pie, just get creative.

justinsaneok

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
we have neighbors that are basically the same. They have a two car driveway, and at least 6 cars (all jalopies mind you), and when their daughter and her baby daddy come over, they take up our side of the street. I so can't wait to finish my masters and gtfo of here. Plan is to get a few acres and build in colorado somewhere, where I can shoot my denty moore cans in peace...

Awesome:laughup:

308shooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
fill up a super soaker full of gasoline and spray their house. Then shoot roman candles their way. Kidding. Just send an official looking letter stating that the community does not appreciate their trashy appearance and actions will be taken if they do not correct their ways. Easy as pie, just get creative.

Awesome idea thanks :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom