Tulsa to make history today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well all you people that are pro gay marriage, enjoy it today. In the future when someone argues the fact that they should be legally entitled to have sex with your children, you may be singing a different tune.

This is the stupidest **** I've ever read, and I read a Dave Barry book I found under a chair while stuck at an airport during a snowstorm once.

I mean I've read more enlightening thoughts written above dive bar urinals.

Do us all a favor, and the next time you pull an opinion like this out of the far reaches of your colon-shaped head holster, write it down and give it to the homeless guy who's always yelling **** at cars by the on ramp near my house, because he is - at the very least - using the proper forum for his batshit prophecies.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well all you people that are pro gay marriage, enjoy it today. In the future when someone argues the fact that they should be legally entitled to have sex with your children, you may be singing a different tune. I firmly believe that we are on a slippery slope, and that we will be forced by law to incrementally enact laws that allow this behavior. I personally don't give a rats a$$ who you sleep with as long as they are above the age of consent. Marriage has been between a man and a woman, and these laws are just the first of many blows (no pun intended) that legalizes all forms of deviant behavior.

i1180.photobucket.com_albums_x410_farmerbyron_Forum_20Sarcasm_64e0a4fd6a66e4aed9586205d578be97.jpg

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You kind of debunked your own argument. "Age of consent". Minors cannot give legal consent to marry, or really anything else for that matter. That's kind of a non sequitur.

Further, we are a nation built on the premise of liberty. Not Sharia law. I'm sure I can safely say we are all pro-rights. That should apply to ALL rights. Period.

It's amazing how many theocrats we have in this state. Well Christian theocrats anyways. They would all lose their **** if another religion like Islam was imposing their beliefs on the whole population. We are a secular nation so Christian theology has no place in public policy making.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm telling ya. Muslims chopping off heads, Ebola, the Anti Christ in the White House, Earthquakes. ....and now Gay Marriage in Tulsa.

End of Times is near. Gabe is gonna blow that horn.

briarcreekguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
L
This is the stupidest **** I've ever read, and I read a Dave Barry book I found under a chair while stuck at an airport during a snowstorm once.

I mean I've read more enlightening thoughts written above dive bar urinals.

Do us all a favor, and the next time you pull an opinion like this out of the far reaches of your colon-shaped head holster, write it down and give it to the homeless guy who's always yelling **** at cars by the on ramp near my house, because he is - at the very least - using the proper forum for his batshit prophecies.

Well thank gosh the all knowing ridge chimes in. I have been suitably been rebuked with your great wit and wisdom! Sarcasm off. I'm not going to get into a verbal battle on the Internet. Your welcome to your opinion, and I'll keep mine.

Swab

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As long as you don't try gay things on me I'm fine. Excessive PDA is also disturbing, gay or straight. Except for hot lesbians, those are fine.

Sent from the land of teepee's and buffaloes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom