Tulsa to make history today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Marriage / Civil Union aside. The underlying fact is sexual attraction between humans. In terms of procreation, nature intended for sex to be between a male and female; not two males or two females. Anything else is an abomination of nature.

Homosexuality isn't exclusive to humans... It is witnessed all across the animal kingdom. You can't say 'gay' is an abomination of nature if it regularly naturally occurs in nature.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wonder how many of the "I think it's disgusting" crowd on gay marriage, secretly wish black people had separate drinking fountains? #allofthem
If the black guy just got done smoking your pole, and vise versa, I want both yas to use a different fountain.

DeeJay

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Meh. My question remains, why is the government involved at all in marriage?
Sure thing!
-No special tax breaks for married couples.
-No special tax deductions for children or any other dependent.
-No exemption from testifying against your spouse.
-Spouse does not have any more right than any other blood relative when it comes to decisions on incapacitated spouse's care.
-Spouse is not the automatic heir when their spouse dies.
-Etc.
-In other words, no special treatment because you are married and your spouse has no more influence or benefits than any other blood relative.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay. Instead of abomination of nature how about freak of nature?

Freaks of nature was the first hunting DVD I ever bought. There were some bruisers in there lol.
The correct terminology of gay would be "nature"... but if abomination is the key word, it would be an 'abomination of (belief)'

Big_McLargehuge

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I bet there are "partners" out there who used the excuse, "it's agains the law" we can't get married... who are thinking "SOB! Now, what can I use as an excuse?"

Small government means small government. I don't want the government telling me out to live my life. Period.

I am in an interracial, non-religious, childfree marriage. The only difference between us and a gay marriage is our sex. We will not produce children. No religion was harmed during our short but sweet ceremony. 60 years ago people were saying the same things about interracial marriage.

Last edited by a moderator:

briarcreekguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well all you people that are pro gay marriage, enjoy it today. In the future when someone argues the fact that they should be legally entitled to have sex with your children, you may be singing a different tune. I firmly believe that we are on a slippery slope, and that we will be forced by law to incrementally enact laws that allow this behavior. I personally don't give a rats a$$ who you sleep with as long as they are above the age of consent. Marriage has been between a man and a woman, and these laws are just the first of many blows (no pun intended) that legalizes all forms of deviant behavior.

Big_McLargehuge

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Well all you people that are pro gay marriage, enjoy it today. In the future when someone argues the fact that they should be legally entitled to have sex with your children, you may be singing a different tune. I firmly believe that we are on a slippery slope, and that we will be forced by law to incrementally enact laws that allow this behavior. I personally don't give a rats a$$ who you sleep with as long as they are above the age of consent. Marriage has been between a man and a woman, and these laws are just the first of many blows (no pun intended) that legalizes all forms of deviant behavior.
You kind of debunked your own argument. "Age of consent". Minors cannot give legal consent to marry, or really anything else for that matter. That's kind of a non sequitur.

Further, we are a nation built on the premise of liberty. Not Sharia law. I'm sure I can safely say we are all pro-rights. That should apply to ALL rights. Period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom