Tulsa to make history today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's pretty simple. The natural and normal state is the union of a male and female. Otherwise, the human race would have ended long ago. Any other sexual relationship is not normal.

Have you ever received oral sex? What's the "natural role" of that?

You started it. The thread was about marriage, not sex.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You don't even have to have sex to get married. Do you think a judge makes you bang one out in front of him for a marriage license to be valid? How silly.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The more I hear "marriage is a religious institution" the more I want to kick someone in the shins. I'm married, my wife is Christian and I'm agnostic. Am I in a civil union and not a marriage? I'm glad gay couples can finally get married. If you believe their marriage is making yours worse then I have a bridge to sell you.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You don't even have to have sex to get married. Do you think a judge makes you bang one out in front of him for a marriage license to be valid? How silly.

Marriage / Civil Union aside. The underlying fact is sexual attraction between humans. In terms of procreation, nature intended for sex to be between a male and female; not two males or two females. Anything else is an abomination of nature.

I couldn't care less if Adam and Steve want to romp around the bedroom. In fact, I believe they have that right and should be recognized as a civil union. However, they should also be recognized as abnormal.

Last edited:

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Marriage / Civil Union aside. The underlying fact is sexual attraction between humans. In terms of procreation, nature intended for sex to be between a male and female; not two males or two females. Anything else is an abomination of nature.

I could care less if Adam and Steve want to romp around the bedroom. In fact, I believe they have that right and should be recognized as a civil union. However, they should also be recognized as abnormal.
That's so gay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom