USA INTERNET SURRENDER DAYS AWAY... Why is there not outrage???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
sorry but you are outright wrong and I've already pointed out root severs are only quarried every 40 hours or so

No, you haven't.

... due to the decentralize nature of the internet for a host of reasons .. without a hierarchical structure in place it would all fall into chaos. what coordinates it all is the data contained in the concise root database that ICANN has been maintaining all these years with ALL changes approved by the feds. now that complete control of the root database is in ICANN's control with NO oversight .. if/when ICANN becomes politicized in favor of BIG money .. only then will the fallacy become apparent to everyone. even then there's a high probability very few will even notice what ICANN is up to.

But it's okay if government politicizes ICANN as it did during the xxx TLD application and approval process?

in case you have not figured it out by now .. I'm capable of diving in deep as necessary to get my point across .. but why? when most folks will have no clue and fall to zzzz reading it ..

The only capability of "diving in deep" that you've demonstrated is diving into the deep end of anti-Trump conspiracy theories.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No, you haven't.

But it's okay if government politicizes ICANN as it did during the xxx TLD application and approval process?

The only capability of "diving in deep" that you've demonstrated is diving into the deep end of anti-Trump conspiracy theories.

BS .. look back a few posts where I stated root servers are only accessed every 40 hours or so ..
you was the one that repeated stated I didn't understand how the internet works .. which is a wee bit wrong ...

still waiting for your response on why there was massive internet outages across the USA during the planned wilki-leaks release?

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BS .. look back a few posts where I stated root servers are only accessed every 40 hours or so ..
you was the one that repeated stated I didn't understand how the internet works .. which is a wee bit wrong ...

still waiting for your response on why there was massive internet outages across the USA during the planned wilki-leaks release?
I missed the 40 hours post when I searched previously. I found it this time re-reading the thread.

You still have only shown ignorance on how the Internet really works. The root zone file has practically nothing to do with routing. Your posts have been mostly composed of regurgitation of political talking points.

I've not responded to your tangential assertions about a conspiracy against Trump because conspiracy theories with so little evidence are not worth my time.

Sent from my Nokia 6100 using Tapatalk

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I missed the 40 hours post when I searched previously. I found it this time re-reading the thread.

You still have only shown ignorance on how the Internet really works. The root zone file has practically nothing to do with routing. Your posts have been mostly composed of regurgitation of political talking points.

I've not responded to your tangential assertions about a conspiracy against Trump because conspiracy theories with so little evidence are not worth my time.

Sent from my Nokia 6100 using Tapatalk

BS .. why don't you start by admitting you were dead wrong about me not understanding how the internet works? also you are dead wrong that root database file used by all the different root zones have nothing to do with routing. in an de-centralized hierarchy like the internet, conflicts routinely arises. the root database maintained by ICANN determines how those conflicts are resolved.

perhaps it's you that's showing your ignorance of how the internet works? by the way all I'm saying is NO one knows it all.

same for the mass internet outages about 3:30 AM across the USA covering most of the major population zones when Wilki-leaks was suppose to release leaks against Hillary. what part of mass outages across the USA do you not understand? conspiracy my ass .. there was a physical internet outage across most of the USA at about 3:30am ..

still awaiting your analysis of what caused said internet outages across USA .. then mysteriously disappeared when Assange announced there would be no release.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom