Wake Up Sheeple! Jade Helm 15 Kicks Off Wednesday

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Lunatic Fringe has been very, very quiet lately. Jade Helm has been a bust, the Blood Moon thing is fading away, ISIS hasn't crossed over the border from Mexico--it seems to be a slow season for the conspiracy minded. I'll bet they come with something, though....
You left out...
We're all going to die a horrible death as Ebola sweeps across the continent.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm unable to say where I am as the walls have no windows. Additionally, I'm only able to post this because of negligent staff in the "library" that aren't keeping an eye on me. This all came about because I failed to utilize this important piece of equipment.

Reminder of Tin Foil Hat.jpg

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't dismiss the lack of overt action in Jade Helm as any proof it is benign. It's quite possibly the Overton Window in action. It's simply a smaller step - one designed to foment theories beyond its goal to allow the camel to put his nose in the tent when, as portrayed, we were expecting a stampede. Now it is acceptable to run 'training' on our streets where it wasn't before.

We won't die a horrible Ebola death. It'll be much worse. We'll be living a life of servitude to the state. We've been headed in that direction for more than a century.

Woody

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That fact that nothing happened with Jade Helm just proves that there was something going to happen, but all the attention focused on it made them decide to not make it happen so they could make fun of the conspiracy guys and say "see, nothing happened, you guys are nuts", when really they're not nuts.
Same with the blood moon, ebola; it's all a plot to get the public to dismiss the conspiracy guys, then the bad guys can do what they want.

There, got that figured out, carry on.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Give em a minute to regroup. They'll come up with next "crisis" shortly...anything to soothe their feelings of inadequacy and feed their fantasy alter-ego.
It must be frustrating to wait, day after day, for an apocalyptic End Times scenario, or a major civil disruption, or a crippling financial collapse to occur, just so you can grab your AR-15 and your camo face paint, and leap into action, running and gunning your self-righteous way through a disorderly world. Day after day, the Lunatic Fringe entertainment industry tells you that your moment in time is well nigh; and morning after morning you wake up and nothing is as your favorite Lunatic Fringe entertainer told you it would be. It must be tough, dwelling in perpetual disappointment on the Lunatic Fringe.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK, I just tuned in some AJ on the radio just now to see if he was going to even mention the conclusion of the jade helm exercises.
I didn't think he would mention it and I was right.

However, he had a guest on the line and they were going on and on about how the "globalists" are getting ready to pull the plug on the world economy so they can overthrow some governments.
AJ made the comment, "I don't know if it will be this year or next but I can feel it in my gut and I think it's going to make WW2 seem like heaven by comparison".

Who eats this stuff up? Who buys the overpriced crap his store sells?

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It must be frustrating to wait, day after day, for an apocalyptic End Times scenario, or a major civil disruption, or a crippling financial collapse to occur, just so you can grab your AR-15 and your camo face paint, and leap into action, running and gunning your self-righteous way through a disorderly world. Day after day, the Lunatic Fringe entertainment industry tells you that your moment in time is well nigh; and morning after morning you wake up and nothing is as your favorite Lunatic Fringe entertainer told you it would be. It must be tough, dwelling in perpetual disappointment on the Lunatic Fringe.

Exactly. Oops. Jade Helm was a bust...you mean I still have to wake up and go to my crappy job? Crap!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Crap! I migrated to my bunker in the Ozarks to prep for today's apocalypse.
Guess I'll have to migrate back home tomorrow and see if there was any overt actions taken around the compound.
I'll be using secondary roads to avoid interacting with convoys of armed militants or government led insurgents.

Latest posts

Top Bottom