Wake Up Sheeple! Jade Helm 15 Kicks Off Wednesday

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't dismiss the lack of overt action in Jade Helm as any proof it is benign. It's quite possibly the Overton Window in action. It's simply a smaller step - one designed to foment theories beyond its goal to allow the camel to put his nose in the tent when, as portrayed, we were expecting a stampede. Now it is acceptable to run 'training' on our streets where it wasn't before.

We won't die a horrible Ebola death. It'll be much worse. We'll be living a life of servitude to the state. We've been headed in that direction for more than a century.

Woody

The military was "running training on our streets" before we even officially had a military. It just wasn't covered on CNN or Infowars.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Crap! I migrated to my bunker in the Ozarks to prep for today's apocalypse.
Guess I'll have to migrate back home tomorrow and see if there was any overt actions taken around the compound.
I'll be using secondary roads to avoid interacting with convoys of armed militants or government led insurgents.
Shhh...there are spies everywhere. Everywhere!! Keep your head down, and remember, John's long mustache is on the chair against the wall.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Shhh...there are spies everywhere. Everywhere!! Keep your head down, and remember, John's long mustache is on the chair against the wall.

Made it home without encountering any mechanized units. Passed a couple VFW halls with interesting menu's on their signs.
Probably looking to resupply jade helm long range patrols with fish fries and such. That's what I'm thinkin'.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"The most common of all follies is to believe in the palpably not true" (H.L. Mencken).

"Nobody ever went broke under-estimating the intelligence of the American public" (H.L. Mencken).

Like the Gulf of Tonkin? That it was anything besides an act of agression from North Vietnam was "palpably untrue" to the masses for years. Again, do you ascribe to ANY conspiracy theories?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Like the Gulf of Tonkin? That it was anything besides an act of agression from North Vietnam was "palpably untrue" to the masses for years. Again, do you ascribe to ANY conspiracy theories?

Don't get me started on this fallicy. Its amazing that the Government official that caused this actually apologized that, 47,424 dead Americans died and 153,303 were wounded.
Robert McNamara should have went to prison. Yet he was allowed to apologize for his lies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom