Watches on the way to a wrist near you

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know of an OSA'er who's got this coming to them real soon! I was just playing around with focus stacking on the camera and had a bit of fun with the photo editing software:

Untitled-2.jpg

The rebuild went great and this watch is running like a champ now. It cleaned up pretty nice as well. I'm posting this as a tease because they haven't physically seen the finished result yet. We talked about it earlier today and he was looking forward to seeing it completed. Well, here you go man!!! It's stunning in person. Congrats!

rjbrooks7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not sure why, but that part of my brain that doesn't made good financial decisions, overtook the part that does.

View attachment 381410
For your SMP? I’d wear it and I think you should too. Khaki shorts, white button down flat bottom, maybe some blue Cole Hans and the SMP with the red strap. Bolder watch straps are very much in style right now. I just ordered a bright orange leather strap for my Chronomat

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For your SMP? I’d wear it and I think you should too. Khaki shorts, white button down flat bottom, maybe some blue Cole Hans and the SMP with the red strap. Bolder watch straps are very much in style right now. I just ordered a bright orange leather strap for my Chronomat
Yep. Never thought it would look that great, but when you see a picture of it, the Seamaster logo pops!
1685552523138.png

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Browsing WuS and came across this:
View attachment 383050 View attachment 383051

Little Googlefo and I bought one. It's a Micro brand with a Automatic Miyota 24 Jewel, so I'm not expecting an SMP or something, but that freggin dial man. I've got watchwood!
I have really been enjoying some of the micro brands, seems like many new ones are springing up every day.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have really been enjoying some of the micro brands, seems like many new ones are springing up every day.
Some are so out of this world that I feel like a watch snob in that I'd bare wrist it before I'd stick that **** on, but this one doesn't make me feel that way. Price was nice too and not north of 500 like many other micro's start. I think I'm going to have a helluva time finding strap options as it has that ORIS style lug, but maybe they copied them enough to use them?

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some are so out of this world that I feel like a watch snob in that I'd bare wrist it before I'd stick that **** on, but this one doesn't make me feel that way. Price was nice too and not north of 500 like many other micro's start. I think I'm going to have a helluva time finding strap options as it has that ORIS style lug, but maybe they copied them enough to use them?
Don't know, you'll need to measure carefully. That is one reason I hate integrated bracelets.

Latest posts

Top Bottom