Weekend getaway

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am looking for a weekend getaway to hold me over until I go on vacation. Just want a peaceful place out in a beautiful place. Just a good place to relax, enjoy a few drinks, and maybe do a little hiking.
I would like to find a place within about three or four hours of Okc. Looking at Missouri or maybe Arkansas.
A lake would be great, but not a must. Looking at leaving on a Friday evening and returning on A Sunday morning. Not looking to spend a ton of money
Where do you suggest?

Thanks guys.

VIKING

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Like suggested MarVal would be a nice place but for the hiking and a nice little lake I would also suggest Greenleaf State Park and then if you could get the Cabin on the Lake it would be really nice..Closed gate, and even your private access to the lake..Also Greenleaf has some really nice hiking trails..BTW..the other cabins at Greenleaf are really nice and it's only about 12 miles from Marvals..not far to go to check out other places to visit in the future..

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Like suggested MarVal would be a nice place but for the hiking and a nice little lake I would also suggest Greenleaf State Park and then if you could get the Cabin on the Lake it would be really nice..Closed gate, and even your private access to the lake..Also Greenleaf has some really nice hiking trails..BTW..the other cabins at Greenleaf are really nice and it's only about 12 miles from Marvals..not far to go to check out other places to visit in the future..
Can you find a link to the cabin? Thanks

Latest posts

Top Bottom