What did you do in the reloading room today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
This thread is killing me. I got three separate guns in 3 different calibers within a short amount of time of each other and I need to start loading for them.

.45 Colt, 8mm Mauser, 300blk.

Got a good amount of 45colt and 300blk brass from two members last trip to OKC I made and I just ordered the 8mm Mauser brass tonight. I just don’t want to break down and buy 3 die sets yet.

Gotta love getting into new calibers right?

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This thread is killing me. I got three separate guns in 3 different calibers within a short amount of time of each other and I need to start loading for them.

Got a good amount of 45colt and 300blk brass from two members last trip to OKC I made and I just ordered the 8mm Mauser brass tonight. I just don’t want to break down and buy 3 die sets yet.

I’ll have to check my stash, but I may have 8 mauser dies and brass.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

One of the reasons I keep buying long guns in .308 and 5.56. 🤣

I want a 300 BO and a 300 PRC, but just thinking about dies, specialty dies, brass,....I'm ready for a drink

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One of the reasons I keep buying long guns in .308 and 5.56. 🤣

I want a 300 BO and a 300 PRC, but just thinking about dies, specialty dies, brass,....I'm ready for a drink
I was talking to Kwaynem about his 6.5 CM and how I would probably like the caliber, but I have committed to not adding anymore calibers to my reloading list. I got rid of my last 6.5x55 a few years ago but still have dies, brass, and bullets, so if I’m getting a rifle in a 6.5 caliber, it’ll be a Swede. :anyone:

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was talking to Kwaynem about his 6.5 CM and how I would probably like the caliber, but I have committed to not adding anymore calibers to my reloading list. I got rid of my last 6.5x55 a few years ago but still have dies, brass, and bullets, so if I’m getting a rifle in a 6.5 caliber, it’ll be a Swede. :anyone:
Hard to beat the 6.5x55 round for accuracy.....even in a handgun configuration.

My scoped 15" barrel TC Encore chambered in 6.5x55 Swede.

TC Encore.jpg

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score

I really want a 6.5x55 Swede. Such a good caliber.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got into 6.5 Creed before the craziness of 2020 and found a deal on 1200 VLD's for around 20 bucks/100 and more Hornady Match Brass that I could want. That and my HMR shoots like no tomorrow, I kinda feel obligated to it. Had I decided to get into 6.5 today, probably not a change in hell with prices of everything.

Latest posts

Top Bottom