What did you do in the reloading room today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Since I’m convinced that ammo and reloading components are fixing to disappear again, I took the opportunity to add 2000 CCI 500 small pistol primers to my stock.
I did the same thing a month ago and thought I should add more.
I still want more of the CCI450 as you can never have enough of those.
I'm well stocked, but I'm fully convinced Trump is going to win and ammo/reloading prices are going to hit bottom like it did in his tenure.
I bought .22 ammo at .03 a round in his third year. Primers were $30 per thousand.
Are you gambling on him losing?
As a side note, the gun and ammo folks made bank during the biden term. Higher prices mean higher profits.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm well stocked, but I'm fully convinced Trump is going to win and ammo/reloading prices are going to hit bottom like it did in his tenure.
I bought .22 ammo at .03 a round in his third year. Primers were $30 per thousand.
As a side note, the gun and ammo folks made bank during the biden term. Higher prices mean higher profits.
I don’t think Trump is going to “lose”, but I’m gambling on the democrats cheating like their life depends on it.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t think Trump is going to “lose”, but I’m gambling on the democrats cheating like their life depends on it.
Absolutely, but some states like Georgia and others have changed their voting rules to eliminate some of that which cost Trump the election in 2020.
There were some shenanigans in Georgia that were not Constitutional that happened in the last election, Michigan, Georgia, and Pennsylvania that have been kinda fixed.
Arizona, who knows.
Brain dead biden complained about some of them in his Morehouse graduation speech that he had to stumble through.
He said nobody could receive food or water in polling booth lines, 150 feet out the door in Georgia.
151' and beyond they can be served ribeye steaks and wine, but he left that out.
So, wtf is that? It's called pandering to a minority for votes.
We all know that. It's not new news for anyone.
It's what political parties and candidates do for a living.
Unfortunately for that pandering minority party until recently, they realized that life under Trump was better than obama and biden.
The polls are showing a huge shift to the right among minorities.
Interview after interview show minorities shifting to the Republican party for this upcoming election.
They realize the dims talk a big talk but never produce which created a dependent society relying on government for handouts.
Suprise! Most of them want jobs and prosperity!
The left kept them in chains for a voting block that is diminishing greatly.

Ok, off to YouTube to check out the fishing video's of our next trip!

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I have 2 bets on handshakes for $100 each to a couple buddies that Trump will not be president.
I wish him to be but too much corruption going on.

I may or may not win those bets we will see.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ll be surprised if he doesn’t get “Clintoned” before November.
Apparently, the DOJ may have had that in mind when they did the raid on Miralago in the classified document accusations.
New reports say the feds and some local department folks on the raid did not have body cams, did not wear clothing identifying them as police and had clearance from the DOJ to use lethal force if necessary.
Had Trump been there, and an armed army showed up at that location, can you imagine the gun battle that would erupt?

"
The FBI was also authorized to use deadly force when seizing classified documents during the Mar-a-Lago raid.

"Law enforcement officers of the Department of Justice may use deadly force when necessary," reads the unsealed Tuesday court filing. FBI agents planned to bring standard issue weapons, ammo, handcuffs, and "medium and large sized bolt cutters." However, the FBI was instructed to keep law enforcement equipment concealed and don "unmarked polo or collard shirts."

"FBI agents were further instructed to engage with Trump and his Secret Service if he arrived at Mar-a-Lago during the raid."

https://scnr.com/article/unsealed-c...-a-lago-raid_ad6eae4017a111ef9c930242ac1c0002

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Apparently, the DOJ may have had that in mind when they did the raid on Miralago in the classified document accusations.
New reports say the feds and some local department folks on the raid did not have body cams, did not wear clothing identifying them as police and had clearance from the DOJ to use lethal force if necessary.
Had Trump been there, and an armed army showed up at that location, can you imagine the gun battle that would erupt?

"
The FBI was also authorized to use deadly force when seizing classified documents during the Mar-a-Lago raid.

"Law enforcement officers of the Department of Justice may use deadly force when necessary," reads the unsealed Tuesday court filing. FBI agents planned to bring standard issue weapons, ammo, handcuffs, and "medium and large sized bolt cutters." However, the FBI was instructed to keep law enforcement equipment concealed and don "unmarked polo or collard shirts."

"FBI agents were further instructed to engage with Trump and his Secret Service if he arrived at Mar-a-Lago during the raid."

https://scnr.com/article/unsealed-c...-a-lago-raid_ad6eae4017a111ef9c930242ac1c0002
This issue is being discussed in another thread. I'll let them hash it out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom