What is the maddest/angriest you've ever been?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prophet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I walked out of the store (walmart) in Moore about 12:15am and saw a POS trying to jimmy open the sliding window on my truck. All my tools were in the back seat and I saw nothing but red. I ran up on him and he took off jumped in his truck next to mine. I jumped in the bed of his truck and punched out two of the windows and grabbed his face/nose and pulled back on it, the truck started moving and I decided to get out of the bed. I hopped in my truck and chased him for about a mile before i realized what I was doing/did. I turned around and headed home and I have since changed the way I handle those situations and I quit carrying my tools with me unless I am on the way to a job.

Infowar Rebel

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The maddest I ever was happened when my little sister was a senior in high school. When her date brought her home he got pushy, she ran inside the house and was crying. He drove off. The next morning I waited by his truck with an old fire place poker. I hit him in the small of the back. He went down. I stomped on both of his hands and broke one of his wrists. I kicked him a few times and he laid there crying like a little *****. He never called the cops on me. I guess he was afraid. I think he deserved it. When I found God, I looked him up and asked him to forgive me.

J.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The maddest I ever was happened when my little sister was a senior in high school. When her date brought her home he got pushy, she ran inside the house and was crying. He drove off. The next morning I waited by his truck with an old fire place poker. I hit him in the small of the back. He went down. I stomped on both of his hands and broke one of his wrists. I kicked him a few times and he laid there crying like a little *****. He never called the cops on me. I guess he was afraid. I think he deserved it. When I found God, I looked him up and asked him to forgive me.

That was me.... You. Are. Not. Forgiven! No really, my back still aches when I shoot my third pistol behind my back.

shotty

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Probably a tie. One time while I was playing football and the second time is while I was watching football. Got thrown out of the game both times.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Well, look who's back.

OldCurlyWolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:osu
Everybody who knows me says that as long as I'm talking everything is cool, but when I get quiet they start looking for cover. I dunno. I can't ever remember being so mad I couldn't think. Generally when I'm really, really, really angry I'm calm as I can be because I am very quietly trying to figure out how to kill you in your sleep and get away with it ... :naughty:

I really enjoy the series Hannibal, btw ... :fallangel

It's probably a good thing I don't act on my urges ... :rotflmao:

I would recognize those signs. I have been told I also smile and that it is NOT a pleasant sight to behold.

:cool:

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That was me.... You. Are. Not. Forgiven! No really, my back still aches when I shoot my third pistol behind my back.

Frick me...I'm laying here in bed with back spasms so bad I'm trying not to cry and I read that and laughed so hard I sent myself into another spasm fit of pain. Frick..damnit..LOL...frick

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't recall ever being that mad but I'm sure I have been. I'm one of those people that doesn't get mad that often but when I do it's not pretty.

Latest posts

Top Bottom