Ph T&T in Mustang - Pretty Ph King Good

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Alright. Twice I have been there, and both times I have found it horrible. Both times the broth wasnt hot enough to cook the meat, the tendon was underdone and very short in supply, the meat was fatty and refused to separate.

For the price, the portions were smaller than most Pho houses.

I have been eating Pho since I was a kid, and I have never had it that bad. I absolutely wont be back. Pho Heiu or Pho Hoa all the way.

You're talking about T&T right?

I've probably had over 50 different pho restaurants from all over the country, and Pho Hoa is probably in the top 7ish. The thing about Hoa is the broth isn't the best, but it's actually neutral. If you real pho eaters know what I'm talking about, all pho SHOULD be neutral, but some you just cannot make it taste good regardless what the hell you do to it. It also give a large amount of food for the price and has more meat then 80% of Pho places.

corwin1968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've known quite a few Asian people (I also happen to be married to one) and they universally say Pho Hoa is the best in the OKC area. They recently added some bun cha items to their menu and they are really good. I forget the prefix but #8 with several kinds of meat is FANATASTIC!! It's comparable to Ri Le in Tulsa, which is my Gold Standard for bun cha.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I tried Pho Heiu in Yukon last night. T&T in Mustang was better by far. The tendon was rubbery and chewy. The broth was almost clear and had very little flavor and the steak tasted like it came out of a lunch meat package.

The spring rolls at Pho Heiu were terrible. I can't wait to go back to T&T and get that place out of my mind. My wife and I agreed that we wouldn't be back as long as T&T was open.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gross.

Remind me if I ever invite you over for some homemade, I can save the good stuff by getting sick in a bowl, letting it cool to room temp and serving it to you. ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom