Where do you like to eat?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Andolini's Pizza!!!!!

Rons, Leons, The Brook, Oklahoma Joes BBQ, Whataburger, and allot more I cant think of at the moment.

Whenever Im in Tulsa and my wallet is not a featherweight I will stop by Andolini's!

I am a burger man so I love Nic's and Tucker's Onion Burgers. I dont eat chicken off the bone EXCEPT for Bobo's Chicken. The Chophouse chicken fried steak sandwich with bacon is damn good too.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Andolinis
Texas roadhouse
fish daddys
Johnny Corinos
Billy Rays bbq
rons hamburgers
Fat guys burger bar
Caz's chowhouse
El Tequila

My SO and I just stumbled across Johnny Corino's and the chicken and shrimp pasta is very very good. My SO used to have some weird fascination with Olive Garden I guess ever since she was young, after her first bite of Corino's she said 'ok no more Olive Garden" lol.

aeropb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Joey's Cafe on May for breakfast.
Jersey Mike's #9 is my favorite sandwich.
Los Comales down by the stockyards for Mexican.
Golden Phoenix and Lido for Vietnamese/Chinese.
Tokyo for Japanese.
Tana Thai for Thai.
Upper Crust for pizza.
Charleston's is always good.
Old School Bagel Cafe makes great bagels.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I eat out alot with various friends, family, and with business people- any where from sushi to tacos to gourmet,etc. Eating out with the family though is weird because me and my son are not at all picky unlike the wife and daughters who are super picky.

Just listing a few of my local fave places that I frequent the most even though I get out to alot more restaurants than listed. If I listed a chain place its only because it got lucky, I usually prefer non bigtime chain joints run by local people most of whom Ive made friends with.

Andolini's for eat in gourmet pizzas (Cherry Street) and Mary Janes for latenight takeout pizza 11pm-420am, (any) In the Raw for sushi, Silver Flame for steak and their Lebonese hors d oeuvres (owner is a close family buddy), The Brook (usually after leaving Sharkies) or Magoos for late night food and drinks, Margarets for German food (theyre serving dinner now), Fat Jacks in Coweta for ribs or pulled pork sandwiches, Rons in BA for chiliburgers and their badass fries, White River for well cooked seafood in a not so fancy area, Ruby Tuesdays for the sliders and that bigazz salad bar, Bills or any LottaBurger for giant cheeseburgers, Savoy for beans n cornbread or their lunch specials, Nelsons for chicken fried steak and the buffet, Jasons Deli on 61st for awesome cold roast beef sandwhiches, Fassler Hall for duckfat fries and sausages and beers, Herberts for cajun food, Mariscos Cosa Azul for the best tortas and gigantic wet burritos, Big Als for health foods and smoothees, Watts (JCs nephew) BBQ truck for BBQ sandwiches, Mekong River for vermichelli noodle bowls and fresh spring rolls, Wanda Js for out of this world down home cookin soul food, Dooleys Angus Inn for prime rib, Bill and Ruths for subs (15th and Lewis or 31st and Memorial), The Melting Pot for family dinners, Boston Market for upscale and full takeout dinners, Philly USA for steak bombs, Coney Island out on east 21st for those little bitty excellant conies, Mimi's for meatloaf and their family sized takeout dinners, Queenies for breakfast, Dalesandros or Ti Amos for stuffed manicotti or chicken carbanara, Local Table for the fresh ingredients type of gourmet and their wine list, Te Kei's for Asian, Bros Hooligan for pan fried chicken, Los Cabos for their shredded beef street tacos, and Golden Corrals breakfast buffet.

Last edited:

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Costa Azul (great Mexican)
India Palace (awesome Indian, great service)
Thai Village (curried catfish filet)
Viet Huong (pho)
El Rio Verde (Mexican)
Pho Da Cao (pho/Vietnamese)
Margaret's (German)

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
At the Y? :hey3:

Well, seriously. I find myself enjoying home cooked meals more and more these days but on the very odd day that the Mrs. and I get to sneak away for lunch or something we like the Golden Palace on Meridian.

For a good dinner out we've been partial to Bolero or Nonna's in Bricktown.

Fatboy Joe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Andolini's is the top of my list. Go to the one in Owasso, they have their unlimited combo for $9.95 all day (just lunch on Cherry St.) Another place in Owasso is Akira. They have great sushi and asain food. I like Leon's on Peoria. Harden's burgers for a nice greasy burger. A great fried chicken place in a gas station at 5th and Utica. You can also get an Obama phone in the parking lot.

BMPregler

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Steak - Home
Pizza - Hideaway or Pizza Shoppe in Bixby
Hamburger - Hardens or Goldies
Mexican - El Tequila on Owasso
Italian - Spaghetti Warehouse
Seafood - White River Fish Market
Coney Island

Latest posts