Women in the Locker Room

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Norman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And guys it's going to be rather difficult to diminish motive for a woman trying to further her career by dressing proactively when you are comparing BB and the reporter on looks rather than what they stand on.
I mean come on, you're basically proving that SHE HAS to dress that way to further her career. SHEEZ

I'd say that's a fair statement. She doesn't seem to have anything else going for her

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here we go. I had to get my tech support buddy on the phone.

aassets.nydailynews.com_img_2010_09_14_amd_ines.jpg

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

awww.strangeblondes.com_images_content_160148.jpg

[Broken External Image]

Like a screen door in a hurricane.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
By the same measure, men do wear provocative attire at work. Men and women have entirely different attractions. What would be provocative to a woman is a uniform (i.e. police officers and soldiers). Women love em. And I think we can agree that soldiers and police officers are abundantly aware that women are attracted to those uniforms. Especially given your name.

We both know that women act "aggressively flirtatious" with police officers, therefor since the officer wears a uniform and KNEW that women enjoyed seeing them, she is entitled to act that way. Because after all the reporter knew that how she dressed was attractive to men and the men in the locker room were entitled to behave in that manner.

I'm with ya, she didn't have a right to make a complaint, but not because of how she dressed. She didn't have a right to complain because no one is entitled to not be offended. And yes, women can dress however they like without backlash. Because if the "they dressed within a manner that turned me on without my previous consent," doesn't hold water for a woman being flirtatious with cops, then it doesn't hold water for a man to do it because of a woman's attire either.

(And I am so NOT a feminist. Actually I respect men very highly, which is why I don't believe they have no control over their behavior when they see a woman that is attractive. I have more faith in them than that.)

:P Ahhh ... you know not of what you speak with regard to me and what "attracts" me.

FWIW BadgeBunny is a pretty derogatory term for the type of women you describe. If I hadn't married this silly JBT of mine, I would still be riding high on a HAWG hanging out in all the wrong places with all the wrong people. What he saw in me I will never know, but I will be eternally grateful he saved me from myself. So ... let's just say that the longer the hair, the scruffier the beard, the dirtier the leather, the better I like it. However, at my age a nice back rub and good retirement plan goes a long way toward helping me overlook the clean-cut, clean-shaven feller I got. :rotflmao: (And yeah, he knows ... it's not like he married me for my cooking skills ... :P)

I don't recall saying any guy was ENTITLED to mistreat the little slut. I am just saying she is a discredit to the female gender and her "profession". Don't use your sexuality to climb the ladder of success and then complain when people comment on your use of your sexuality to climb the ladder of success.

Like others have said, if you don't want to be slapped on the grill, don't look like a piece of meat.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And guys it's going to be rather difficult to diminish motive for a woman trying to further her career by dressing proactively when you are comparing BB and the reporter on looks rather than what they stand on.
I mean come on, you're basically proving that SHE HAS to dress that way to further her career. SHEEZ

Ahhh ... but my looks are all I have ... :rotflmao:

WBurn

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lol...ok..flirty..or wanting attention aside...in the photo that was originally posted she's wearing a pair of jeans and a button up white shirt. Having a nice butt and being skinny doesn't mean you're dressed like a hooker. Should she really have to wear baggy clothes just because she looks good in jeans? If I had really nice sports car I wouldn't drive it around with a car cover on just because it pissed off the Kia owners.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lol...ok..flirty..or wanting attention aside...in the photo that was originally posted she's wearing a pair of jeans and a button up white shirt. Having a nice butt and being skinny doesn't mean you're dressed like a hooker. Should she really have to wear baggy clothes just because she looks good in jeans? If I had really nice sports car I wouldn't drive it around with a car cover on just because it pissed off the Kia owners.

Well, of course you would ... Haven't you heard?? :wink2:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm a little scared to ask...

heard what?

LOL ... nothing bad ... it's just we gotta be sensitive to the plight of others. ;) She can't help how she looks any more than those poor Kia drivers can help it that they drive Kias ...

Hey! That reminds me ... wasn't Obama gonna pay my mortgage and buy me a car??

Oh, and that girl is a lot of things but skinny isn't one of them. ;)

AND WHAT THE ****??? Aug 2007 and you only have 10 posts?!!?!?!? I feel like we are in the presense of a voyeur ... LOL

Latest posts

Top Bottom