Women in the Locker Room

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Regina

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now Really?

Here is a problem that I have . Women try to dress "cute" , but , sometimes what that really results in is something sexy. If you are wearing tight clothes or short dresses and skirts or perhaps a shirt that shows a lot of cleavage then that is crossing the line between cute and sexy.

This reporter has actractive features and I am sure she knows it. If she is dressing up in skin tight jeans with her boobs hanging out of her shirt then she knows good and well what she is doing. I just hate it when women dress in whatever flattering clothes they choose and then want to know what a guy is staring at. Did you not paint those jeans on this morning? Yes you did , so you must want men to stare at your butt b/c thats what they are going to do. You dont want guys staring at your but then wear some loose fitting clothes.

Yes really. It's 2010, women no longer need to answer to anyone on what they choose to wear. Who are you kidding? Men will stare at a$$es of women in scrubs that are hardly tight or figure flattering.

I find it hard to believe that men are offended by these women that dress in this manner. If that were the case every Hooters and strip club would be going under, however, they seem to be thriving. Now it's fine that men patron the local Hooters and strip clubs, that's what they're built for: to manipulate you out of money (sorry if you hadn't figured that out yet). But don't then turn around and tell me that you are offended that she dresses that way. Shockingly, I'm going to call BS after so many of you voluntarily spend your time and money supporting it.

At the end of the day, women dressing in any attire does not entitle YOU to act like a neanderthal, nor does it entitle HER to make a complaint when you do. NO ONE is protected against being offended, and "I couldn't help it, she turned me on too much and should be treated with discontent," is never a defense of your actions. Not one that I'll buy anyways.

I'm agreeing with you that she has no complaint, they were just words and actions, she wasn't hurt or violated. But I draw the line at, "She had it coming, I can act however I like because she turned me on without my previous consent."

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Yes really. It's 2010, women no longer need to answer to anyone on what they choose to wear. Who are you kidding? Men will stare at a$$es of women in scrubs that are hardly tight or figure flattering.

I find it hard to believe that men are offended by these women that dress in this manner. If that were the case every Hooters and strip club would be going under, however, they seem to be thriving. Now it's fine that men patron the local Hooters and strip clubs, that's what they're built for: to manipulate you out of money (sorry if you hadn't figured that out yet). But don't then turn around and tell me that you are offended that she dresses that way. Shockingly, I'm going to call BS after so many of you voluntarily spend your time and money supporting it.

At the end of the day, women dressing in any attire does not entitle YOU to act like a neanderthal, nor does it entitle HER to make a complaint when you do. NO ONE is protected against being offended, and "I couldn't help it, she turned me on too much and should be treated with discontent," is never a defense of your actions. Not one that I'll buy anyways.

I'm agreeing with you that she has no complaint, they were just words and actions, she wasn't hurt or violated. But I draw the line at, "She had it coming, I can act however I like because she turned me on without my previous consent."

If they're going to put it on "display",expect to be gawked at,don't complain about it.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Sorry, hon, but it does matter. Men don't get to wear what they want to work, the rest of the world be damned. Feminism did a lot more harm to American society that it ever did good. Not because it was not a good thing, but because women took advantage of it and saw it as a carte blanche to do whatever they wanted, even to the detriment to their chosen professions.

BTW, I didn't see a single guy here who was offended by the way she dressed. They are offended by the way she handles herself in a professional setting. If a man had dressed provocatively and acted the way she did in a female locker room, he would be brought up on charges ... not babied and coddled.

Women like her do so much more damage to the credibility of women in non-traditional roles than do the girls at Hooters or Fantasy Island.

finnimus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think reporters should be allowed in the locker room, period. That said, if reporters are allowed, both men and women should be given equal access whether or not it is a men's locker room or women's locker room.

IMHO, she had a right to complain (not saying that I agree). Given that the NFL doesn't have a dress code for reporters entering the locker room, she can wear what she wants. While she's in the workplace in her "professional" capacity, she has a right to work there w/o harassment. If the NFL feels what she was wearing was inappropriate, the NFL has every right to ask her to change or to keep her from entering the locker room.

The courtroom situation above is different. There's an established decorum in a court room. There's not one for NFL reporters. (someone correct me if I'm wrong)

The NFL hates bad PR, so they'll do whatever they can to sweep this under the rug.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just for the record.. BadgeBunny is way hotter than that sports reporter!!!

+1!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys are way too kind ... and probably need to see that eye doctor pretty soon! ;)

I don't think reporters should be allowed in the locker room, period. That said, if reporters are allowed, both men and women should be given equal access whether or not it is a men's locker room or women's locker room.

IMHO, she had a right to complain (not saying that I agree). Given that the NFL doesn't have a dress code for reporters entering the locker room, she can wear what she wants. While she's in the workplace in her "professional" capacity, she has a right to work there w/o harassment. If the NFL feels what she was wearing was inappropriate, the NFL has every right to ask her to change or to keep her from entering the locker room.

The courtroom situation above is different. There's an established decorum in a court room. There's not one for NFL reporters. (someone correct me if I'm wrong)

The NFL hates bad PR, so they'll do whatever they can to sweep this under the rug.

I agree that the courtroom situation was different than the locker room. My point was the lack of respect these women display for themselves, their chosen profession and the people around them.

I have no problem with women dressing provocatively. Hell, I even attempt it on occassion ... but there is a time and a place for everything. Work is not the time or the place ... unless, as mentioned before, "adult entertainment" is what you do for a living.

And I agree with you that the locker room should just be off limits for reporters, period.

Bruno2

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Thats too funny . I have seen some female attorneys dress that way. A courtroom is the apitomy of a professional environment. Besides church I cant think of a place that would require more proper dress. I saw a female attorney in court once that I believed was either a prostitute there to defend herself or a stripper there for somebodies birthday .

Bruno2

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I find it hard to believe that men are offended by these women that dress in this manner.

Who said they were offended? I just think that female reactions about a guy commenting on what he sees is silly . Cover it up if you dont want men to think that you are acting like a whore. You saw the pics that I posted of the reporter. I am just saying when you wear clothes that are over the line on drawing attention then you get over the line responses. You can wear whatever you want just dont get mad if it invites lude comments.

Latest posts

Top Bottom