Women in the Locker Room

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

finnimus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have no problem with women dressing provocatively. Hell, I even attempt it on occassion ... but there is a time and a place for everything. Work is not the time or the place ... unless, as mentioned before, "adult entertainment" is what you do for a living.

For HER, this is the time and the place. She's a combo model/reporter, not a serious journalist. It's not like we expect her to anchor the nightly news. Dressing that was is part of her "uniform." I bet her bosses would be unhappy if she started wearing pants suits from the Hillary Clinton Collection.

I think this is great for both her and the NFL. No one is really taking this seriously. They all know it's about going through the motions. Hopefully it will gain more exposure for the NFL in the huge Mexican media market.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For HER, this is the time and the place. She's a combo model/reporter, not a serious journalist. It's not like we expect her to anchor the nightly news. Dressing that was is part of her "uniform." I bet her bosses would be unhappy if she started wearing pants suits from the Hillary Clinton Collection.

I think this is great for both her and the NFL. No one is really taking this seriously. They all know it's about going through the motions. Hopefully it will gain more exposure for the NFL in the huge Mexican media market.

Ahhhh ... I see ... I wondered about the fact that she worked for a Hispanic station, but God forbid I been seen as a racist too ... I am already a JBT lover and a woman-hater ... :sorry1:

And on top of all that, I am desparately clinging to my guns and religion ...

Bruno2

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Here we go. I had to get my tech support buddy on the phone.

aassets.nydailynews.com_img_2010_09_14_amd_ines.jpg

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jiminy Cricket ... GC and GED are gonna faint dead away when they see those pics ... LOL

That girl's got back ...

I just caught a glimpse of her when Georgie was interviewing her on GMA and she was sitting down.

Latest posts

Top Bottom