Women in the Locker Room

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Regina

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry, hon, but it does matter. Men don't get to wear what they want to work, the rest of the world be damned. Feminism did a lot more harm to American society that it ever did good. Not because it was not a good thing, but because women took advantage of it and saw it as a carte blanche to do whatever they wanted, even to the detriment to their chosen professions.

BTW, I didn't see a single guy here who was offended by the way she dressed. They are offended by the way she handles herself in a professional setting. If a man had dressed provocatively and acted the way she did in a female locker room, he would be brought up on charges ... not babied and coddled.

Women like her do so much more damage to the credibility of women in non-traditional roles than do the girls at Hooters or Fantasy Island.

By the same measure, men do wear provocative attire at work. Men and women have entirely different attractions. What would be provocative to a woman is a uniform (i.e. police officers and soldiers). Women love em. And I think we can agree that soldiers and police officers are abundantly aware that women are attracted to those uniforms. Especially given your name.

We both know that women act "aggressively flirtatious" with police officers, therefor since the officer wears a uniform and KNEW that women enjoyed seeing them, she is entitled to act that way. Because after all the reporter knew that how she dressed was attractive to men and the men in the locker room were entitled to behave in that manner.

I'm with ya, she didn't have a right to make a complaint, but not because of how she dressed. She didn't have a right to complain because no one is entitled to not be offended. And yes, women can dress however they like without backlash. Because if the "they dressed within a manner that turned me on without my previous consent," doesn't hold water for a woman being flirtatious with cops, then it doesn't hold water for a man to do it because of a woman's attire either.

(And I am so NOT a feminist. Actually I respect men very highly, which is why I don't believe they have no control over their behavior when they see a woman that is attractive. I have more faith in them than that.)

Regina

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
And guys it's going to be rather difficult to diminish motive for a woman trying to further her career by dressing proactively when you are comparing BB and the reporter on looks rather than what they stand on.
I mean come on, you're basically proving that SHE HAS to dress that way to further her career. SHEEZ

Latest posts

Top Bottom