Criminals against Guns on campus

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rshep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I'm walking to class, enjoying the nice weather out today and I see a person wearing a sign and a ski mask that says Criminals against guns on campus and carrying a clipboard to get signatures. I can't be the only one that thinks this is ridiculous.

KillShot

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Which part do you think is ridiculous, that criminals are against guns being on campus or the idea of guns being allowed on campus?

Rshep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That they think that is a good way to advertise gun free campuses. I for one don't think the campus should be gun free but I also don't think dressing someone up like a criminal is an effective way to promote gun free zones, it gives the general public the idea that criminals are the only ones who carry guns or that gun free legislation actually works... If a criminal wants to carry a gun on campus they are going to do it regardless of the law, that has been proven many times, the only people the law stops is law abiding citizens such as myself.

makes me think of this picture....

ai44.photobucket.com_albums_f20_rshep14_gunfreezone.jpg

Rshep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think they are advertising for a gun free campus. I may be dumb, but I think they are promoting the opposite.

I was running late so I didn't stop and talk to them but I hope I was being dumb and you are right.... That would make sense.

Glockwork1987

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i have a buddy of mine that has been approved to carry @ his campus. i dont know how, or what the process is to get approved but he has the writen "statement or proof" whatever you want to call it.

Rshep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i have a buddy of mine that has been approved to carry @ his campus. i dont know how, or what the process is to get approved but he has the writen "statement or proof" whatever you want to call it.

I've heard of people doing that, I think you have to go through the president of the University. which school does your friend go to?

Latest posts

Top Bottom