A little project for the do-it-yourself guys.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SevenSixTwo

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Very cool! I wonder how something like this would shoot? If something like this is easy to make, I wonder how easy it would be to make a repeater? Something with a lever action or a double action trigger (like a revolver with a REALLY long barrel)? Look at me, I don't even have the book and I'm already John Moses Browning for goodness sake :homer:

jerry4570

New to the site!
Reaction score
thanks old fart for the exposure, I'm the author. I just noticed a lot of traffic was coming from this site so I thought I'd visit. I found myself living in an apartment after a divorce and decided to build a project that didn't require "real" tools. The project was fun and not too difficult so I wrote the book aimed at gun enthusiast that aren't skilled gunsmiths but might like to build a rifle for themselves. It is written without machining terms or machinist drawings, but templates to trace and create the individual parts. I'm about to have a location and open my gunsmithing business, so the website will become my business site. thanks everyone that looked.

jerry4570

New to the site!
Reaction score
thanks for the welcome, I haven't had a chance to look around yet but I learn something from every forum I visit, and I'm not an okie but I do hunt east of ardmore when I have the time.

HiTekRedneck

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And I didn't think I had time for another project. Bought the book last night, very well written, could have used a few more diagrams, but I think I can figure it out. Would like to see some pics if anyone has built one yet.

Latest posts

Top Bottom