• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City Generac 15KW Generator/used/needs repair. Possible deal of a lifetime.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waltercat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Used. This generator was having it's oil changed and being serviced and was discovered to have no output voltage.
The engine was running fine. The guy doing the service had little interest in repairing it and could not say what the problem was. It just was not supplying voltage. There was no odor or signs of burning. No signs on the circuitry under the access panel either. He estimated $3000 to repair. Basically he could repair anything on it for that much and would rather install a new unit. It's about 10 years old and was started once a week on auto. I have the owners manual and it will crank when the battery is installed and switched to auto. I have $300 dollars in and will take $150. Just too many projects this spring.
There are a few panels to be reinstalled but it's all there. It is heavy and close to 400lbs. I can't do any lifting so plan accordingly. Located in Mustang and easy access to the unit. Propane.
text or call 405 255 four six six 0

Attachments

• IMG_0122.jpeg
    IMG_0122.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0124.jpeg
    IMG_0124.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0126.jpeg
    IMG_0126.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0130.jpeg