Need CPA Recommendations - Edmond / OKC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kerryt1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Considering having my taxes done for the first time, I've always used TurboTax before.

My reasoning:

• Wonder if I'm getting all that's coming to me or not
• Intuit (parent company) is no longer processing credit card transactions for firearm related businesses.
• Version of TurboTax I was required to use was around $100 anyway, IIRC.

So, any thoughts on how to proceed? Recommendations on a trustworthy CPA? I don't want to be audited, and I don't mind paying for someone worth their salt. No fly by night, out of their own house type stuff.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Considering having my taxes done for the first time, I've always used TurboTax before.

My reasoning:

• Intuit (parent company) is no longer processing credit card transactions for firearm related businesses.
• Version of TurboTax I was required to use was around $100 anyway, IIRC.

So, any thoughts on how to proceed? Recommendations on a trustworthy CPA? I don't want to be audited, and I don't mind paying for someone worth their salt. No fly by night, out of their own house type stuff.

I've been going to Warren Simpson at Spectrum Financial for years. Even after I moved to Tulsa in the late 90s, I still go to Spectrum every year. He's near NW Expressway and Portland. He's a gun guy too.

Fatboy Joe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

My reasoning:

• Intuit (parent company) is no longer processing credit card transactions for firearm related businesses.• Version of TurboTax I was required to use was around $100 anyway, IIRC.

If this is important to you. Ask what software they use, if it is Lacerte don't use them. It is an Intuit program.

Latest posts

Top Bottom