Fifty two Democrat Senators voted against the 2nd Amendment

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WessonOil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, it is. Romney and Obama both tried to lose. Neither one really wanted to represent "The Party" for the next four years, Obama just didn't do quite as good a job "Throwing" the match so he lost the election. They both wanted to lose, but only one can win the loss and that was Romney. His 47% comment was a stroke of genius!

They must both laugh when they see posts like this. I can only imagine their phone conversation after the election:

"These public school graduates really aren't all that sharp are they Romney" says Obama.

Romney replies, "No they're not, they still think there's a Difference" (hysterical laughing).

If you didn't vote for Ron Paul or some other candidate outside the main stream, you wasted your vote!!!!! You fell victim to the good cop bad cop routine for yet another election cycle. Four more years with a representative of "The Party" at the helm.

Only when sheep begin to break from the herd will more sheep begin to follow. Hopefully we don't make it to the slaughter house (economic collapse) before we figure it out!

Once again, hope you feel good about throwing your vote away, and your fictional exchange between Obama and Romney is just funny.

The numbers speak for themselves on this issue.

Republicans Voted Yes.
Democrats voted No.

I voted Republican.

Once again, while you're trying to get people to come out of their parent's basement and vote for Ron Paul for some movement that is years down the road,the rest of us are taking care of your gun rights now.

Freedom@AnyCost

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Once again, hope you feel good about throwing your vote away, and your fictional exchange between Obama and Romney is just funny.

The numbers speak for themselves on this issue.

Republicans Voted Yes.
Democrats voted No.

I voted Republican.

Once again, while you're trying to get people to come out of their parent's basement and vote for Ron Paul for some movement that is years down the road,the rest of us are taking care of your gun rights now.

No WessonOil, what you are doing is to continue to vote for the "Good Cop" wing in an intergenerational game Good Cop Bad Cop, cleverly waged between the two wings of "The Party" as they flap and distract while beak and Talons tear the Constitution to shreds. This is a high stakes game that will end badly for the two remaining protections in the Bill of Rights - Amendments 1 & 2. All but the first two have been nearly completely Castrated by "The Party". While you've been distracted by those beating wings, you've failed to notice the "Nuts" of the Second Amendment already have a castration band on them (those sneaky Talons!).

Those kids being suspended for wearing pro Second Amendment shirts, making a "Finger Gun", merely saying "Gun", etc., that's those "Nuts" dying while your beloved right wing of "The Party" remains ominously silent. The public education ministry is using its power to shape the minds of the next generation in such a way they will be clamoring to Abolish the Second Amendment as soon as they are old enough to vote.

If you can't see this.... . You ARE a Zombie. You might a well just cut up your Guns now so you can at least claim to have done it on your own accord while you are explaining to your grandchildren how criticizing the government became a Felony and history book burning became an American "Duty".

The "Movement" you referred to, you have to realize this isn't a bowel movement that occurs in ten minutes, it is a political movement that will take a Minimum of three election cycles. However, as long as people keep voting based on the status quo logic expressed in the post above, that movement will never get started and our political bowels will continue to back up with the toxic bacteria infested political feces that is killing our freedoms and eroding our sovereignty. Those who own the debt of a country own the country.

Last edited:

WessonOil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I see where you must have majored in philosophy in college, as you live in a make believe world.
As with most philospohy majors and Ron Paul followers, you hope that if you talk long enough, it will make sense.
As with most Ron Paul followers, you alienate people you are trying to reach by using the rhetoric in your above post.

If we'd elected Romney, whether you like him or not, we'd not be faced with the IRS targeting conservative groups, the NSA gathering all this information, and the gun grabbing that took place that took place earlier this year.
Those three bullets points are extremely crucial, and you throwing away your vote last November helped put Obama in power again.
All your rhetotic doesn't erase that.

Rest assured, Paul Ryan would not have been a Joe Biden....you seem to forget about the Biden/Ryan comparison.

But please, continue to philosophize.

Freedom@AnyCost

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I see where you must have majored in philosophy in college, as you live in a make believe world.
As with most philospohy majors and Ron Paul followers, you hope that if you talk long enough, it will make sense.
As with most Ron Paul followers, you alienate people you are trying to reach by using the rhetoric in your above post.

If we'd elected Romney, whether you like him or not, we'd not be faced with the IRS targeting conservative groups, the NSA gathering all this information, and the gun grabbing that took place that took place earlier this year.
Those three bullets points are extremely crucial, and you throwing away your vote last November helped put Obama in power again.
All your rhetotic doesn't erase that.

Rest assured, Paul Ryan would not have been a Joe Biden....you seem to forget about the Biden/Ryan comparison.

But please, continue to philosophize.

Actually, WessonOil, I never took a philosophy class but I am interested in the thoughts of the great philosophers throughout world history. They were responsible for describing the paradigms that stifled innovation and growth as well as identifying the changes that would encourage it.

My background is purely in fields that require logical thinking and a basic understanding of human psychology.

Ron Paul never would have won. He was there trying to get people to think, to break their minds out of the "Burning Box" to which their thinking has been trapped. He was trying to get a foot in the door so future candidates could pry it further open in future election cycles until finally, one could walk through and start the messy job of undoing the damage done to our country over the last half century.

Instead of telling others how weak their thinking is, how about you show us all how strong your is by proposing a solution to the simple (relatively speaking) problem posed in this thread:

http://www.okshooters.com/showthrea...rb-PD-selling-guns-from-buyback-program/page2

I look forward to reading your innovative solution. Hopefully we can all learn something from your many years of accumulated knowledge and experience.

WessonOil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually, WessonOil, I never took a philosophy class but I am interested in the thoughts of the great philosophers throughout world history. They were responsible for describing the paradigms that stifled innovation and growth as well as identifying the changes that would encourage it.

My background is purely in fields that require logical thinking and a basic understanding of human psychology.

Ron Paul never would have won. He was there trying to get people to think, to break their minds out of the "Burning Box" to which their thinking has been trapped. He was trying to get a foot in the door so future candidates could pry it further open in future election cycles until finally, one could walk through and start the messy job of undoing the damage done to our country over the last half century.

Instead of telling others how weak their thinking is, how about you show us all how strong your is by proposing a solution to the simple (relatively speaking) problem posed in this thread:

http://www.okshooters.com/showthrea...rb-PD-selling-guns-from-buyback-program/page2

I look forward to reading your innovative solution. Hopefully we can all learn something from your many years of accumulated knowledge and experience.

I had an English teacher with a masters degree in philosophy, and she used to joke that it and quarter buys you a cup of coffee.

Here is a simple solution.

There were two candidates on election day...Obama/Biden and Romney/Ryan.

Obama/Biden had an "F" rating by the NRA, Romney/Ryan maybe an "A" at best.

A vote cast against Romney/Ryan was a vote for Obama/Biden.

Instead of having a mediocre Republican president, we have a dictatorship under Obama that will be difficult for us to untangle ourselves from even after he leaves office.

That simple.

That logical.

That basic.

My many years of accumulated wisdom taught me that.

It also taught me that voting for Ross Perot gets you Bill Clinton.

Freedom@AnyCost

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
No WessonOil, what you are doing is to continue to vote for the "Good Cop" wing in an intergenerational game Good Cop Bad Cop, cleverly waged between the two wings of "The Party" as they flap and distract while beak and Talons tear the Constitution to shreds. This is a high stakes game that will end badly for the two remaining protections in the Bill of Rights - Amendments 1 & 2. All but the first two have been nearly completely Castrated by "The Party". While you've been distracted by those beating wings, you've failed to notice the "Nuts" of the Second Amendment already have a castration band on them (those sneaky Talons!).

Those kids being suspended for wearing pro Second Amendment shirts, making a "Finger Gun", merely saying "Gun", etc., that's those "Nuts" dying while your beloved right wing of "The Party" remains ominously silent. The public education ministry is using its power to shape the minds of the next generation in such a way they will be clamoring to Abolish the Second Amendment as soon as they are old enough to vote.

If you can't see this.... . You ARE a Zombie. You might a well just cut up your Guns now so you can at least claim to have done it on your own accord while you are explaining to your grandchildren how criticizing the government became a Felony and history book burning became an American "Duty".

The "Movement" you referred to, you have to realize this isn't a bowel movement that occurs in ten minutes, it is a political movement that will take a Minimum of three election cycles. However, as long as people keep voting based on the status quo logic expressed in the post above, that movement will never get started and our political bowels will continue to back up with the toxic bacteria infested political feces that is killing our freedoms and eroding our sovereignty. Those who own the debt of a country own the country.

As a follow up to the part of this highlighting the cultural conversion war being waged upon the minds of our young people through the Public "Education" Ministry, type the following words into Google and see what comes up:

ridiculous school gun related suspensions

Where is Romney's rage? Where is the Republican rage? Where is ANY public leaders expression of rage? This I a blatant Attack on our very freedom, the lack of rage is as much an outrage as the horrendous incidents themselves!!!!!!!

Freedom@AnyCost

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had an English teacher with a masters degree in philosophy, and she used to joke that it and quarter buys you a cup of coffee.

Here is a simple solution.

There were two candidates on election day...Obama/Biden and Romney/Ryan.

Obama/Biden had an "F" rating by the NRA, Romney/Ryan maybe an "A" at best.

A vote cast against Romney/Ryan was a vote for Obama/Biden.

Instead of having a mediocre Republican president, we have a dictatorship under Obama that will be difficult for us to untangle ourselves from even after he leaves office.

That simple.

That logical.

That basic.

My many years of accumulated wisdom taught me that.

It also taught me that voting for Ross Perot gets you Bill Clinton.

So answer this, what did your vote for Romney get you? What did your vote for McCain get you before that?

Any vote for the status quo is a vote against change.

"That simple.

That logical.

That basic"

If those votes hadn't been wasted, we could be two election cycles into REAL change. The more sheep break from the herd, the more will follow them until the Shepard has less than the 50% needed to get them through the slaughter house gates (total loss of freedom and / or economic collapse).

WessonOil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As a follow up to the part of this highlighting the cultural conversion war being waged upon the minds of our young people through the Public "Education" Ministry, type the following words into Google and see what comes up:

ridiculous school gun related suspensions

Where is Romney's rage? Where is the Republican rage? Where is ANY public leaders expression of rage? This I a blatant Attack on our very freedom, the lack of rage is as much an outrage as the horrendous incidents themselves!!!!!!!

Schools fall under the jurisdiction of the state, and a district answers to their school board members.
Are you saying we need to federalize schools and have the President meddle in the affairs of a town's school?
I thought you hated that sort of thing.

Fact is, Obama/Biden has an infinitely worse record of taking away guns than Romney/Ryan...and you voted against Romney/Ryan.

I'm fully aware of how ridiculous the suspensions are.
It's why I didn't vote against Romney/Ryan in November.

WessonOil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So answer this, what did your vote for Romney get you? What did your vote for McCain get you before that?

Any vote for the status quo is a vote against change.

"That simple.

That logical.

That basic"

If those votes hadn't been wasted, we could be two election cycles into REAL change. The more sheep break from the herd, the more will follow them until the Shepard has less than the 50% needed to get them through the slaughter house gates (total loss of freedom and / or economic collapse).

In Oklahoma in the year 2008, there were two Presidential candidates on the ballot.

Obama and McCain.

In the year 2012, there were two Presidential candidates.

Obama and Romney.

There were no third party candidates, nor does Oklahoma allow write ins.

Who did you vote for in 2012 and 2008?

Pretty simple, basic, and logical, huh.

Spend less time reading philosophy and calling people sheep, and spend more time studying Oklahoma ballots.

Latest posts

Top Bottom