Thank you Senator McCain for killing Obamacare repeal.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It wasn't for the lack of trying.

Do tell. What bill did the Obama administration send to the hill that would have restricted the 2nd? In what speech did Obama call for restricting the 2nd? What EO did Obama sign that restricted legal gun buying or ownership? During Obama's first 2 years, democrats had control of the house, senate and White House, What gun control bill was passed?

Seems their trying was nonexistent. Except in the endless rhetoric coming out of the NRA and parroted by the right.

Funny how facts squash rhetoric.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do tell. What bill did the Obama administration send to the hill that would have restricted the 2nd? In what speech did Obama call for restricting the 2nd? What EO did Obama sign that restricted legal gun buying or ownership? During Obama's first 2 years, democrats had control of the house, senate and White House, What gun control bill was passed?

Seems their trying was nonexistent. Except in the endless rhetoric coming out of the NRA and parroted by the right.

Seriously? Obama called for gun control after every mass shooting.
Even though he had the house and senate for two years, it wasn't that he didn't try, but he was told by the dims that they wouldn't pass any new gun controls because they knew it would result in loss of seats.
Thank God for the NRA and other gun rights groups.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Even though he had the house and senate for two years, it wasn't that he didn't try, but he was told by the dims that they wouldn't pass any new gun controls because they knew it would result in loss of seats.
Thank God for the NRA and other gun rights groups.

You have a habit of making claims you simply cannot back up. Every speech Obama gave is searchable. Find where he called for "gun control" that limited the 2nd, limited legal gun ownership, at anytime.

You mean the NRA that assured us that if Obama was elected, the 2nd would be gutted. Not might be, would be. Then after 4 years when the 2nd had not received so much as a scratch, the NRA assured us that was part of Obama's secret plan (that they somehow had access to) to gut the 2nd during his second 4 years. When after 8 years the 2nd was unharmed, the NRA then said, thank god for us or Obama would have destroyed gun rights in this country. I'm not the least bit surprised you would fall for that.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do tell. What bill did the Obama administration send to the hill that would have restricted the 2nd?

Ace is right, (even a broken clock is right twice a day lol) it wasnt Obama that ever tried to act on gun control but there were others who did. Gifford and Pelosi come to mind.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Ace is right, (even a broken clock is right twice a day lol) it wasnt Obama that ever tried to act on gun control but there were others who did. Gifford and Pelosi come to mind.

@CHenry is a smart, articulate, well-reasoned man. Now I only get to be right once more today, right? Or does that use up both of them? Damn!

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Ace, I'm going to ask you a few questions before I answer..... because you may be ignorant as to which 2A compromises your boy was calling for.....

Are you an AR-15 owner? Or anything that would be construed as an "Assault Weapon?"
Do you believe the "gunshow loophole" should be closed?
Do you think "we" as gun owners should be restricted to 10 rounds?
Should civilians be allowed to own "armor piercing bullets" AKA rounds?

Yes or no questions. If no answer is given then am I to assume that you do not own any "assault weapons" with full capacity mags, "assault weapon" or otherwise, and I'm going to assume that you've never bought a firearm from an individual locally.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
An AR-15 isnt an assault weapon.
Sorry if I killed your credibility early.
Obama didnt make a single action to regulate your 2A AFAIK. He "said " some things but thats no different than Trump tweeting that no trannies will be allowed in our military...it made no change at all.
It was the liberal women.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
An AR-15 isnt an assault weapon.
Sorry if I killed your credibility early.
Obama didnt make a single action to regulate your 2A AFAIK. He "said " some things but thats no different than Trump tweeting that no trannies will be allowed in our military...it made no change at all.
It was the liberal women.

Obvious quotation marks were not obvious lol?? Hint: What's an armor piercing bullet?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You have a habit of making claims you simply cannot back up. Every speech Obama gave is searchable. Find where he called for "gun control" that limited the 2nd, limited legal gun ownership, at anytime.

You mean the NRA that assured us that if Obama was elected, the 2nd would be gutted. Not might be, would be. Then after 4 years when the 2nd had not received so much as a scratch, the NRA assured us that was part of Obama's secret plan (that they somehow had access to) to gut the 2nd during his second 4 years. When after 8 years the 2nd was unharmed, the NRA then said, thank god for us or Obama would have destroyed gun rights in this country. I'm not the least bit surprised you would fall for that.
Good lord, do you know know how to use the internet?
WHITE HOUSE/CAPITOL HILL —

President Barack Obama on Tuesday announced a series of new "common-sense" measures meant to reduce gun violence, bypassing Congress on the controversial issue.

Obama rolled out the new policies during a White House address, where he chided lawmakers for failing to enact tighter gun control measures despite a wave of recent mass shootings and called on them and the American people to “find the courage to do more.”

"We are the only advanced country on Earth that sees this kind of mass violence erupt with this kind of frequency," said Obama, who was surrounded by victims of recent gun attacks. “It doesn't happen in other advanced countries. It’s not even close.”

'People are dying'

"People are dying. And the constant excuses for inaction will no longer suffice," he said. "That's why we're here today — not to discuss the last mass shooting, but to prevent the next one."

The executive actions will require more gun sellers to get licenses and more gun buyers to undergo background checks. The plan will also tighten enforcement of existing gun laws, and it asks Congress to invest $500 million to improve access to mental health care.

In addition, the Defense, Justice and Homeland Security departments will research “smart gun technology” in the hope of preventing accidental shootings by children and to help identify lost or stolen guns.

https://www.voanews.com/a/obama-to-roll-out-commonsense-gun-control-actions/3131766.html

Here is another one from your liberal news organization.
(CNN)President Barack Obama grew emotional Tuesday as he made a passionate call for a national "sense of urgency" to limit gun violence.

He was introduced by Mark Barden, whose son Daniel was killed in the 2012 massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Connecticut. Obama circled back to that shooting in the final moments of his speech.
"Every time I think about those kids, it gets me mad," Obama said, pausing to wipe away tears.

He added: "And by the way, it happens on the streets of Chicago every day," referring to his hometown where he began his political career.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/05/politics/obama-executive-action-gun-control/index.html

Now how about you post some of those links to video's you're talking about. I just posted two that you said didn't exist.
You have a habit of making comments without back up, just like someone else I know that posts on this forum.
What's the deal?

Latest posts

Top Bottom