A classic come's home!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chazroh

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I gotta agree with Olyeller. I'd keep that one like it is. The model isn't exactly rare, but in that condition they certainly are pretty rare. And they will just keep getting rarer and rarer as time goes by. I have the same exact gun but it's been carried a decent bit and I have no box, papers or tools. Same gun, but not really the same. They are great guns but there are too many shooters out there to let one drop out of that particular pool IMO.
I agree, why shoot a pristine one, there are plenty of shooters out there.

RichardA76

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just cleaned up and lubricated my managers that she got from her father, great firearm!

11779915_999966126730106_5230434652387290619_o.jpg

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm kinda with Leighton on this one. I'd make a shooter out of it...but I wouldn't holster it - NEVER. :disappoin

Sure, it's pristine, Purdy and a virgin, but virgins were meant to be deflowered. :naughty:

Like Leighton, I have no use for a collectable firearm as a wall hanger of whatever. If I can't choot it - I don't want it. :hellno:

Gorgeous Combat Masterpiece by the way ol' buddy. :heart::heart:

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm kinda with Leighton on this one. I'd make a shooter out of it...but I wouldn't holster it - NEVER. :disappoin

Sure, it's pristine, Purdy and a virgin, but virgins were meant to be deflowered. :naughty:

Like Leighton, I have no use for a collectable firearm as a wall hanger of whatever. If I can't choot it - I don't want it. :hellno:

Gorgeous Combat Masterpiece by the way ol' buddy. :heart::heart:

Well she hasn't been holstered, but has about 100rds through her. As to the holstering, with time that will come to, as with most of my guns, they some how make it into carry rotation. With soe of the oils and protective coatings, she'll last a long time!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom