“Show Ignored Content”

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was taught to double space after periods when typing on a computer. I guess that was the typewriter way of spacing. Still surprises me when people can’t type without looking at their fingers.

Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of the party…..

I took a typing class in Highschool, I lasted about a month. It came so easy to me, by three weeks I could out type the Teacher. And I was such a disturbance to the class that the Teacher and Counselor gave me a A and asked that I don’t attend class! I can still burn up a Typewriter to this day.

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I learned cursive in elementary being homeschooled. I’ve forgotten most of it… never use it other than my signature or reading birthday cards from grandma. Grandma writes cards in cursive and I swear it’s been 60% illegible for the last 20yrs
Like I was saying
It’s changing so much.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I’m old, okay? I have used cursive for 3/4 of a century, and have signed legal documents, etc all that time. Are printed signatures valid on contracts, etc now?
According to millennials, you are a ‘boomer’ and the root of the problems in America.
It’s all over FB, Instagram, TikTok etc. Mostly posted by people looking to blame for their own inability to succeed.

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
According to millennials, you are a ‘boomer’ and the root of the problems in America.
It’s all over FB, Instagram, TikTok etc. Mostly posted by people looking to blame for their own inability to succeed.
I agree some,
Where it’s the olds fault starts with the one that where of voting age that kept Biden, polsi and the other idiots in office.
Not all the olds are at fault.
The young’s one fault are the ones keeping them in office

Latest posts

Top Bottom