Random Thoughts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Two Gun Warrior

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sometimes while I’m driving around from job to job I leave the radio off and just ponder on things, Like, why every time I run thru the tv channels for something to watch and hit play button it’s ALWAYS on a commercial ? I never get right into the show I’m clicking on.
Why when I get in line to pay for groceries, Etc…. And pick the shortest line the customer in front of me has issues with paying or arguing about a price on something ??
Why does my deodorant always run out on my first side and I have to open a new one to finish ?
Just some dumb stuff I think about ?
Thanks I thought I was have a bad day.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One of my big complaints is stupid college kids that can't keep up with their chit. I mean, c'mon...seriously?

The average person has at least three things to keep up with...a wallet/purse, a cell phone and your basic set of keys.

You would be floored by the amount of times a student comes crying to us because this stuff gets lost. How hard is it to keep up with your chit!

The one that really sent me into orbit was this kid who lost his car keys. I asked him if he retraced his steps, he said he did. I asked him where his last stop was, he said the Coke machine.

Then suddenly, his eyes got big as saucers and he said, "I remember now! I think I set my keys on top of the machine while I put money in for a soda."

I asked him if his pants had pockets, he replied yes. I then said, why didn't you just drop your keys in your pocket while you put money in the Coke machine?

Then he gives me the look, that I've seen way too much from these kids over the years...

0de201c103bcde9d0d682b5d45750cdf2a738421_full.jpg

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One of my big complaints is stupid college kids that can't keep up with their chit. I mean, c'mon...seriously?

The average person has at least three things to keep up with...a wallet/purse, a cell phone and your basic set of keys.

You would be floored by the amount of times a student comes crying to us because this stuff gets lost. How hard is it to keep up with your chit!

The one that really sent me into orbit was this kid who lost his car keys. I asked him if he retraced his steps, he said he did. I asked him where his last stop was, he said the Coke machine.

Then suddenly, his eyes got big as saucers and he said, "I remember now! I think I set my keys on top of the machine while I put money in for a soda."

I asked him if his pants had pockets, he replied yes. I then said, why didn't you just drop your keys in your pocket while you put money in the Coke machine?

Then he gives me the look, that I've seen way too much from these kids over the years...

View attachment 403800
America Today

Latest posts

Top Bottom