Random Thoughts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sometimes while I’m driving around from job to job I leave the radio off and just ponder on things, Like, why every time I run thru the tv channels for something to watch and hit play button it’s ALWAYS on a commercial ? I never get right into the show I’m clicking on.
Why when I get in line to pay for groceries, Etc…. And pick the shortest line the customer in front of me has issues with paying or arguing about a price on something ??
Why does my deodorant always run out on my first side and I have to open a new one to finish ?
Just some dumb stuff I think about ?

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man ... You are from my tribe!!

How come, EVERY TIME, I turned to a co-worker and said I was gonna take my break did a customer with TWO FULL CARTS of groceries get in my line?? And then when their total hit $75 did they tell me they only had $100 on their EBT card and start picking through the $500 of groceries left in the 2 carts to get what they "needed" -- leaving me to put up $400 of groceries when they left?? 🤔😖😖💀💀💀💀💀 I honest to God got to where I just never took a break ... Lol

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

How come, EVERY TIME, I turned to a co-worker and said I was gonna take my break did a customer with TWO FULL CARTS of groceries get in my line?? And then when their total hit $75 did they tell me they only had $100 on their EBT card and start picking through the $500 of groceries left in the 2 carts to get what they "needed" -- leaving me to put up $400 of groceries when they left?? 🤔😖😖💀💀💀💀💀 I honest to God got to where I just never took a break ... Lol
Throw em out.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Throw em out.

God I wish ... 🙄🙄🙄 Let's just say my usual sunshiny customer-servicey disposition disappeared and I became the grumpy old lady no one wanted to deal with when that happened. Funny thing about that -- the women would get mouthier and louder and complain about my attitude and was I racist blah blah blah but they would stop digging thru **** and say they were done and never coming back (Oh!! PLEASE!! Don't threaten me with THAT!! 🙄🙄😋) and the guys would just stand there quietly. Waiting for it to all be over. Lol I never had to deal with the same family twice -- but damned there sure are a lot of entitled assholes on EBT in the OKC area ... 🙄🙄🙄 I swear I've met every one of them ... 🤷🤷

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can fall asleep on the couch with my ipad in my lap, but I have to be dead tired to go to sleep at night in the bed. My brain just won’t turn off, and the majority of the time it’s about work or money and the fact I don’t have enough of either right now.

I listen to books on Audible to distract myself, and it keeps my brain from chasing rabbits all day.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

And all the while, you were in a hurry to get the ice cream home before it melted…
Some of those in the line ahead of me are as welcome as an ex-husband at his ex-wife’s wedding reception!

Last edited:

Frank Pope

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sometimes while I’m driving around from job to job I leave the radio off and just ponder on things, Like, why every time I run thru the tv channels for something to watch and hit play button it’s ALWAYS on a commercial ? I never get right into the show I’m clicking on.
Why when I get in line to pay for groceries, Etc…. And pick the shortest line the customer in front of me has issues with paying or arguing about a price on something ??
Why does my deodorant always run out on my first side and I have to open a new one to finish ?
Just some dumb stuff I think about ?
Why are pirates pirates? Answer: Because they aaaaaaaaare!

Latest posts

Top Bottom