$1.00 Bullet Tax in the City of Baltimore

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A new .50 reload tax, .25 powder tax, .35 brass tax, .25 lead tax, and a new $100 stamp to reload at home.

LOL ... you know ... I make the trip to Winfield every once in a while just so I don't have to buy reloading supplies from a certain retailer here. I bet I'm not the only person on the planet willing to travel a little ways to make a point. ;)

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The man's right. I can't tell you how many times I've seen criminals buying ammo and complaining about the prices already. If It costs more, then they'll stop doing it. At least that's what the thugs tell me when I have a conversation with them at the gun store.

Koshinn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cost of 550 .22LR at Walmart before he's elected: $25.
Cost of 550 .22LR at Walmart after he's elected: $575.

Yeah, I'm sure that law will fly.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cost of 550 .22LR at Walmart before he's elected: $25.
Cost of 550 .22LR at Walmart after he's elected: $575.

Yeah, I'm sure that law will fly.

But, just like the rest of the Dems. They will stand pround on t.v. and say "We never said anything about taking your guns."

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Think this Mayoral candidate in Baltimore will get elected? If so, they deserve everything they get:

A mayoral candidate's plan to reduce violence in Baltimore includes a "bullet tax" that he said will increase the cost of committing a crime.

Otis Rolley said he would, if elected, propose a $1 per bullet tax on all bullet purchases in the city. The idea was part of an overall crime plan he unveiled Tuesday.

http://www.wbaltv.com/politics/28595846/detail.html#ixzz1SaIkICHc

Latest posts

Top Bottom