10-22 Custom BUG!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

88gmchog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My 10/22 dream is take a Deluxe, put a 16.5" fluted GM barrel, thread it, and put on a Weaver 3-9x Rimfire scope.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=219777023
http://swfa.com/Weaver-3-9x32-Classic-Rimfire-Rifle-Scope-P3141.aspx

that would make a nice combo

Here's an old pic of my 10-22... It's wearing a stainless, fluted barrel now but you get the idea. I don't shoot it much these days though.
ai249.photobucket.com_albums_gg202_rustyzx9_photo_18.jpg

thats just sexy

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
These are cool, but wouldnt it be simpler to buy a 10-22 reciever and add barrel, stock all the goodies instead of buying a complete weapon first, or am I way off base, Ive never owned one before but I was thinking this might be the way I'd try.

Some people do it that way, in fact the one I posted above was parts from different guns that I had obtained/accumulated over time.

88gmchog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
These are cool, but wouldnt it be simpler to buy a 10-22 reciever and add barrel, stock all the goodies instead of buying a complete weapon first, or am I way off base, Ive never owned one before but I was thinking this might be the way I'd try.

Yeah you could as long as you don't mind spending a lot to do it. I grabbed my 10/22 in a trade and sold the original barrel and stock. All I have left of it is the receiver and mag. but the new stock and barrel are great fits for the purpose of this gun.

88gmchog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After a scope change, and 84 days waiting here is $1000 of America F&@k YEA!

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Very nice 88gmchog!

I swore I'd never let it happen, but I've got the bug too. Big time. I haven't spent any money yet because I don't know what I'm getting myself into. I'm going to Google University to sort things out. I'm going to do something tactical and I want to do the whole package for less than $200, excluding the 10/22. It's purely for looks.

88gmchog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Check out the 10-22 threads over on rimfirecentral.com they got a ton more stuff that specific to these guns. The only thing on mine that I didn't plan to get was this stock. But I got it at a heck of a deal.

Latest posts

Top Bottom