10:45 Sunday night after a holiday weekend

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got kinda lucky this week and last. After 4.5 years of working at a not-so-great job, I turned in my two weeks notice on the 14th. Since I'm an IT guy with elevated access, they cut me loose after 2 days into my final 2 weeks and are paying me through the pay period. I don't start the new job til 12/3 so I'm enjoying a couple weeks off.

I do have to get the kids up and deliver them to school in the morning but after that I might just have to come back home and take a nap.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think I have celebrated too much over Obama's stunning golden victory! Just kidding. This time of year is always strange in my business. Some clients are calling every five minutes and some go MIA. Lots of employees taking time off, etc.

I'm going to do my best to enjoy every bit of the holidays.

BigTulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Changed jobs in August (for the better) and got instant 5 days vacation. I still have two to use before the holidays after using one on Monday after Thanksgiving. Might spend it partially at the range. :gun2:

milsurp2.0

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm supposed to get a cpap machine this week. I am actually looking forward to it. The sleep study was suprisingly easy. I'll be glad to start getting restful sleep again.

I don't know how you could sleep with all those electrodes stuck to you and knowing some guy is watching you. I hated it and wound up curled up in wires.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know how you could sleep with all those electrodes stuck to you and knowing some guy is watching you. I hated it and wound up curled up in wires.

Well I had been up a straight 36 hours or so, and about midway through they gave me some sleeping pill (not ambien or lunesta) and I slept fine. Also, whatever the gave me wore right off, so, I was fine when I awakened.

Latest posts

Top Bottom