Don't you just love the ER?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big House

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So sorry Rick ol buddy. I feel your pain. Mrs. GED always refers to this time of year as "Hospital Season" because for some reason, I usually wind up there in late spring/early summer.

Oh well, I wish you a speedy recovery. I'm sending you a special home care nurse to help you get better...

View attachment 372597

Damn! Don't kill him.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Or get the casket shut..

b06111ca4f61490fe7dc535e0250d603.gif

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For immediate attention, walk in, ask nurse for barf bag or trash can. Puke in it and collapse in the floor. You go to head of the line. Every time.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So sorry Rick ol buddy. I feel your pain. Mrs. GED always refers to this time of year as "Hospital Season" because for some reason, I usually wind up there in late spring/early summer.

Oh well, I wish you a speedy recovery. I'm sending you a special home care nurse to help you get better...

View attachment 372597
OOO im sick all the sudden!

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

View attachment 372597

Careful, a pic like that could aggrevate a heart condition.................

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well the ER doc called in a few days of meds for me so in a day or two I will be back to my old abnormal self I hope. One thing I can say, standing in line to check out at Walmart for over 30 minutes did not freaking help things. At least I should be able to mow some by the weekend and if not I know a guy I can hire to knock it down for me.

GeneW

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well the ER doc called in a few days of meds for me so in a day or two I will be back to my old abnormal self I hope. One thing I can say, standing in line to check out at Walmart for over 30 minutes did not freaking help things. At least I should be able to mow some by the weekend and if not I know a guy I can hire to knock it down for me.
I hate standing in line at wallymart. The wallymart neighborhood market near me has a pharmacy with drive up window. I like that. A lot.

Best wishes to you, hope you are feeling better right away.

Latest posts

Top Bottom