Don't you just love the ER?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's going to get a LOT worse with all the illegals needing "emergency" care for colds, coughs and sniffles. It's bad enough with the American public that's on Medicaid who create a bottleneck in the ER at times.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glad you are getting better, Rick. My experience with the ER a while back was probably a different scenario. I arrived at Mercy in an ambulance after having a reaction to a steroid injection into my right knee. The EMT's did an EKG on me in the ambulance and sent it to the hospital in Yukon, but the doctors there said that they saw an abnormality and suggested that I be taken to a bigger hospital.

I don't think I was in the ER for much more than an hour, but I really don't have any idea of how long I was in there. At any rate, the ER doctor said that they saw the same abnormality, so they checked back on previous EKG's that I had when getting colonoscopy procedures and found the same abnormality in those as well.

So, I can honestly say that my abnormality is normal.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pulse is not coming back enough down yet. Not allowed to mow yet and I really need the exercise. :finger:

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For immediate attention, walk in, ask nurse for barf bag or trash can. Puke in it and collapse in the floor. You go to head of the line. Every time.

Can confirm. Bleeding on the floor works as well.

OMG guys ... Y'all are working too hard at it. Just go in with your lips and nail beds a bit blue and tell them you are having trouble breathing. O2 levels in the mid-80s to low-90s works GREAT for getting you ALL KINDS of attention. Lol

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OMG guys ... Y'all are working too hard at it. Just go in with your lips and nail beds a bit blue and tell them you are having trouble breathing. O2 levels in the mid-80s to low-90s works GREAT for getting you ALL KINDS of attention. Lol
You are not lying! I went in with an O2 level of 84 and high pulse and I did not do more than sign the OK to treat and they took me back.

Latest posts

Top Bottom