10 Occupy Tulsa protesters arrested

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
My favorite part.....the city offered to provide them a different area to protest in but protesters didn't want to go there because they would lose electricity and wifi.HAHAHAHAHAHA

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LOL...can't run that anti-capitalist/corporate rebellion without power for your Apple phone and your Sony laptop fed by a Cisco router.

Dorks.

Just sign a commitment that you will never take a job from, or buy products from any of the evil corporations...starve 'em out, that'll show 'em.

Liv2Dive2

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yea I'm not at all impressed with the Occupy movement, in my AOR they started whining when the tem dipped below 70 degrees...2 days outside and a little "cold" weather and they start whimpering like middleschool girls who didn't get invited to the birthday party. I've spent days outside when the highs were in the 40s, it blew 40 miles per hour and I got less than 3 hours of sleep a night...all after covering 20 plus miles a day over terrain these little sallies would call impassible...and I didn't whine about it...Occupy, they couldn't actually occupy anything...occupy is a term that insinuates force...and force is applied from a strength...and i don't see any strength in this movement, just a bunch of whiny morons who want a handout...

Shriner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Round Two tonight !! Maybe the cops will bag more this round ! I think the cops should bag them early so they can spead all night in jail, and bag them friday nite so they will need to want till monday to bail out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom